There was a dark phase many years ago, when Android was still staged in its formless platform, and you need to root your device when you want to unlock the best feature in your device, but nowadays it didn’t require to do such process. Nowadays you can do much extraordinary work in your Android device such as playing games by connecting a PS4 controller via Bluetooth without rooting device. In this post we are going to show how to connect a controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e along with this we will address seething lag issue because some user has reported while using a PS4 controller with Android.
Connect PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e
The initial connecting process of the PS4 controller with your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e couldn’t be easy. Just connect your device as you usually connect through Bluetooth. If you don’t know then follow the given below steps.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Go to the Bluetooth Menu.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Open Connected Device.
- Hit PS4 controller to start pairing.
- Then press and hold the SHARE and PLAYSTATION Keys on your PS4 controller until the light bar on controller turn on. This light bar signifies you that it starts seeking for Bluetooth devices.
- PS4 controller pops up on the “Pair new device” screen.
- The controller will appear on the screen as “Wireless Controller”.
- Hit on “Wireless Controller” to connect a PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e.
Now you can navigate all the program and the games in your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e through the PS4 controller.
Play Android Games Using Your PS4 Controller
This will run somewhat distinct, it depends on which type of game you are playing, but usually, controller agreeable games should discover the PS4 controller and accordingly map the exact keys to it. If the default the controls doesn’t suit you, a re-map option is available to change the controls in the suitable form.
Yet, if there is an issue with the PS4 controller on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e then we will help you to fix it.
Fix PS4 Controller Lagging on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e
Something unusually that you may find after connecting the PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e is some input delay due to which any game which requires fast reflexes is not playable. The solution for this issue is an app known as “Bluetooth Auto Correct”.
This app connects the Bluetooth device that you specify to your phone, Sometimes, you get irritated with things like “continuous connect” which connect with your by itself in every second.
- Download Bluetooth Auto Connect
- Open Bluetooth Auto Connect
- Swipe down to “Advanced Option”.
- Swipe down to the bottom, and hit “Connect Now”.
If you still find some problem with the PS4 controller then follow the given below steps.
- Go to Bluetooth Auto Connect App.
- Select Advanced Option.
- Hit Continuous Connect and arrange it between 3-20 seconds.
By performing this task it will help you to fix the lag problem of the controller.