Don’t let your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ rule your own text messages by autocorrecting it. This autocorrect feature on a smartphone is handy unless you want to type names or any message that isn’t available in the dictionary. Typing a whole long paragraph and later realizes that the autocorrect feature has changed some of the words. So ultimately if you had already sent the message and didn’t know about the autocorrect then, the recipient would likely to stuck in the chaotic message. Therefore, it is recommended to turn off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.
Likewise, there is one more aggravating feature, Auto-Replace, which could also destroy the meaning of the entire message. First of all, disable autocorrect on your Samsung Note 10 and Samsung Note 10+. After that, read on the second tip and disable Auto-Replace on your Samsung Note 10/Note 10+.
How to Turn off Autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
- Open the Settings from the App Drawer.
- Tap General Management.
- Find and select Language & Input.
- Tap on-screen keyboard.
- Now, select the keyboard that you are using currently. By default, it might be the Samsung Keyboard.
- Go for Smart Typing.
- Turn off Autocorrect on your Samsung Note 10 and Samsung Note 10+.
Turn off Auto-Replace on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+
You might be wondering, what is the difference between Autocorrect and Auto replace? Auto replace will directly replace the word with the phone’s dictionary word without asking whereas autocorrect will show you suggestion and if you want then only it will correct the word.
- Go to the Settings app on your Note 10/Note10+.
- Select General Management.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose Samsung Keyboard, if it is active.
- Tap Smart Typing.
- Turn off Auto-Replace on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10+.
After disabling the auto-replace on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+, the device will still learn your typing habits but won’t replace unless you want to.
Tell us what feature of Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ do you like the most. Also don’t forget to visit the Homepage, to customize your Samsung Note 10 and Note 10+ in a better way.
You May Like,
- How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+
- How to Restart Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+