Samsung S21 fast wireless charging problem? Samsung S21 Ultra wireless charging not working? This troubleshooting will show you detailed workarounds to deal with the issue and get them fixed. Your Samsung S21 flagship is equipped with the latest gen wireless charging technology and could charge the device with almost the same fast charging speed.
Try the below-mentioned solutions carefully, if it is software conflicting wireless charging then these tricks are enough to deal with it.
- 1 Fix Wireless Charging Issue with Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21Plus
- 1.1 Clean the Charging Pad and Put the Phone in Middle
- 1.2 Remove Case and Try Wireless Charger
- 1.3 Restart Your Phone
- 1.4 Turn On Fast Wireless Charging
- 1.5 Is Your Wireless Charger Qi-enabled?
- 1.6 Disconnect Accessories and Put on Charge
- 1.7 Verify Wireless Charger
- 1.8 Reset All Settings
- 1.9 Factory Reset Your Phone
Fix Wireless Charging Issue with Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21Plus
Clean the Charging Pad and Put the Phone in Middle
Are you using the Wireless Charging Pad regularly, if not then with the help of a soft piece of cloth, wipe the charging pad. The dust upon the surface could be a reason why the proper transmission between the charging pad and device. Besides, ensure to put the device in the middle of the charging pad.
Remove Case and Try Wireless Charger
Most of the time user purchases the thick, hard case and then try to charge the device wirelessly. To be clear, to use the Wireless Charger with Case on any phone, there are cases available in the market compatible with Wireless Charger, always buy them, otherwise, the charging speed could compromise or Samsung S21 won’t charge wirelessly.
Restart Your Phone
The third solution is restarting the phone. Sometimes a software glitch can cause the wireless charging not to work on Samsung S21Ultra, S21Plus, S21. Doing this will close all the background running apps and functions and your device will reboot normally.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Side button until the Power Menu shows up.
- Select Power Off
Turn On Fast Wireless Charging
The Latest Samsung flagship phones are equipped with tones of features including having individual settings to enable Fast Wireless Charging. So verify the Fast Wireless Charging is enabled on your Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra.
- Open the Settings
- Tap Battery and device care.
- Select Battery.
- Select More battery settings.
- From there turn on Fast Wireless Charging.
Is Your Wireless Charger Qi-enabled?
Nowadays mostly all the sellers sell Qi-enabled wireless chargers since more than half of the phone supports Qi-enabled wireless chargers. There is no doubt that the wireless charger you’re using is not Qi-enabled. Though, kindly check your model of wireless charger, is it really Qi-enabled? Verify from the box of the Wireless charger or go to your recent orders if you’ve brought it from Amazon or any other eCommerce platform.
Disconnect Accessories and Put on Charge
Is your phone connected to Earphone, Wireless Speaker, or any other Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Accessory? Immediately disconnect it from all the networks, and then try charging the phone over Wireless Charging Pad. The easiest way to do this is, turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your Samsung Phone.
Verify Wireless Charger
Did you verify charging another wireless compatible device with the Wireless Charger that you’re facing issues with? If the wireless charger is not working with other devices too, then replace the wireless charger instead of troubleshooting the phone. In other cases, try charging the phone on another wireless charging pad.
Reset All Settings
Resetting all settings fixes most random issues that we aren’t aware of. What if resetting all settings will fix the Samsung S21 wireless charging not working or fast wireless charging not working on Samsung S21. When you reset all settings, the customized settings restore to default, but all the personal data like photos, videos, contacts, etc. are safe.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Tap on General management. Alternatively, you can search for reset all settings.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset all settings.
- Confirm, reset all settings.
At this stage, if Samsung S21, S21Ultra, or S21Plus not charging wireless after trying the above-mentioned solutions, there are only two options left, either Visit the Samsung Support or Factory Reset. If you aren’t willing to factory reset the phone as it becomes tedious to backup and restore the data, then directly connect with Samsung Support and let them determine the issue.
Factory Reset Your Phone
- Make sure to back up the phone, before performing a factory reset.
- Open Settings
- Search Factory data reset or navigate to the General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21Plus
- How to Connect Samsung SmartTag with Samsung Phone and Tablet
- Why Samsung S21 Charging Slow? Get Solutions