Table of Contents Show
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10Plus showing picture refining error is nothing new for Samsung users. Those who own Samsung Galaxy S10, are also complaining about the same picture refining error on S10. However, this time Samsung has takes this issue seriously and released a particular update to fix the Camera showing photo refining error on Note 10 and Note 10Plus.
The Photo Refining notification keeps appearing even after closing the Camera app, which clearly shows that the camera glitch needs to be fixed. Also, when we disable background activity for the camera app, the notification continuous to appear.
Fix Picture Refining notification on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10Plus
Follow the stepwise guide and update the Camera app on your Note 10 devices. Meanwhile, if you don’t find an update, then check back later. Not all the devices have received this update. Only a few countries have camera updates on their Samsung Note 10 devices.
- Navigate to the Camera app from the app drawer.
- On the top-left corner tap on the gear icon.
- In the end, tap About Camera.
- Hit the Update button. You will be redirected to the Galaxy Store.
- Again tap Update in the Galaxy Store to update the camera app.