Table of Contents Show
If your Note 10 Note 10Plus S Pen Sound Not Working or Note Buddy App not working on Note 10, you’ve landed to correct post. While S Pen is an ADD-ON for Samsung Note takers, however, no other smartphone brand offers Stylus Pen like Samsung. I’ve seen users reporting S Pen sound not working on Note 10Plus, Note 10 or sometimes they have been looking on how to change S Pen sound on Galaxy Note 10, Note 10Plus.
Alongside this, you’ll also learn how to change the default sound on S Pen while detaching or inserting into the slot.
- How to Block Incoming Calls and Text Messages on Note 10/Note 10Plus
- How to Rename Galaxy Buds
- Best Samsung Tablets to buy
- Note 10Plus Tripods to buy
S Pen Sound Not Working on Galaxy Note 10, Note 10Plus
How to Change S Pen Sound on Galaxy Note 10, Note 10Plus
Primarily, to change S Pen sound, you need to disable sound from the system settings of your Galaxy device.
- Tap on Settings gear from the Notifications bar.
- Scroll down and go to Advanced features > S Pen.
- Under FEEDBACK, turn Off Sound. Doing this will disable default sound when S Pen is removed and inserted.
- Download the Note Buddy app from the Google Play.
- Select the S Pen tab and turn on the Enable
- On the same screen, tap Sound.
- Enable Detach/Insert sound
- Now, tap on Detachment sound and Insertion sound one by one to change default S Pen sound on Galaxy Note 10/Note 10Plus. You’ll have to pick custom sound from the local storage.
Note Buddy app S Pen not working on Galaxy Note 10/Note 10Plus?
If S Pen sound with Note Buddy app not working on Samsung, then follow the basic instructions to bring back the S Pen sound on your device.
- Restart your device, press and hold the Power button and tap on Restart.
- Clear Cache and Data of Note Buddy app, open Settings > Search Note Buddy app > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Note Buddy app on your device and read the same instructions written above on how to change S Pen sound on Note 10/Note 10Plus.
- Still if S Pen sound not working on the Note Buddy app, then contact the developer team of the Note Buddy app and if S Pen sound is not working without using the third-party app, then contact the Samsung support team to assist you.