If you want to use signal, due to its advanced features and security, you are not the only one. And seeing the graph of a user, the user of the signal app is increasing day-by-day. As it is available for both iOS and Android, as complementary it’s also available in the desktop version. But the thing that trigger’s the user is how to make a signal as a default SMS app. Well, in this article we will clear your doubt to make the signal as a default SMS app.
How to Make Signal My Default Messaging App on Samsung
If you are willing to make the Signal app, just simply follow the given below steps.
- From the Main Screen, swipe up to access App Tray.
- After that, hit the Three-Dots located in the right-top corner of the application.
- In Drop-Down Menu, go to Settings.
- Hit on MMS And SMS.
- Select SMS Disabled after that the pop-message will be visible asking if you want to make Signal your default SMS app.
- Hit Signal>Set As Default.
In Settings, you can turn ON the features like Wi-Fi compatibility feature and SMS delivery report.
Why Should I use Signal?
- Best Signal Tips and Tricks for Samsung and iPhone
- How to Move WhatsApp Chat to Signal App
- Best Headphones for Samsung Phone to buy right now