Table of Contents Show
You are frequently trying to send the images from the Samsung Flagships, but the receiver can’t receive them. It doesn’t matter whether you are sending photos, or messages nothing works as you needed. Instead, the Samsung device speaks Not Delivered, or else the images you send remain stuck in the path.
If your Samsung isn’t sending the pictures, mainly it could be due to an unstable network connection, or else the issue lies within the recipients. Whatever it may be your Samsung S21 ultra is not able to send a picture, the workaround mentioned below should help to fix it.
Fix Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra Not Sending Pictures
Ensure Flight Mode is not enabled
When the flight mode feature is enabled, that’s where all the wireless communication is cut off and these could be the culprit behind Samsung S21 ultra pictures not sending. You will be notified if it’s turned ON because the plane icon will appear beside the signal indicator.
Ensure the device has reception
When it’s come to send and receive wirelessly, network plays an important role. if your phone doesn’t have great reception, then the things like photos or MMS couldn’t be sent. Because to transferring data from one device to another required a stable network connection. So if you are at a place where there is not proper signal, we suggest moving to a place where there is a stable network connection.
Reboot the device
After performing those workarounds and still Samsung Galaxy S21 not sending pictures, restart the device because it will refresh the memory all related to texting app in your device.
- Press the Power Key to feature Power Off Menu.
- From the Power Off Menu select the Restart Option from it.
- Wait for few seconds until the process completes.
Turn OFF mobile data and ON Device
The most important thing to be considered is you need to enable the mobile while sending pictures or MMS from one end to another. And if the mobile data is already enabled, try to turn OFF and ON to refresh the connection between the network and Samsung device.
- From the main screen, swipe down the Notification Panel.
- Search and hit Mobile Data Icon. To disable it.
- Wait for few seconds and re-enable it.
After doing so, try to send the picture to your own different number and see the picture send or not.
Verify APN Settings
The wrong APN settings can cause a multimedia problem. And if receiving or sending pictures takes time forever, then you need to check APN settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Connections.
- Select Data Usage and turn ON mobile data.
- Select Connections > Mobile Networks.
- Tap Access Point Name and select Three-Dots located at the top right corner.
- Tap Reset To Default.
- Now head back to Mobile Network and assure Data Roaming is disabled.
- Tap Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings > Reset.
Reset Network Settings
Now the only option is reset all network settings because it will fix all the network-related issue and refreshes all the wireless communication. So try to perform it on your device and verify the issue.
- Open App Tray.
- Go to Settings.
- Select General Management.
- Hit Reset.
- Tap on the option to Reset Settings.
- Hit Reset Settings once again.
- If prompted, enter PIN, Password, or Pattern.