Vibration feedback for navigation gesture on Samsung S10 is a newly introduced added feature. The latest security update for Samsung S10 brings add on navigation gesture feature for One UI fans. Enabled vibration feedback for navigation is helpful as each time vibrate will indicate that you are using gesture properly. It’s good to have such functionalities on our Galaxy S10 flagship, hope Samsung will add more with later updates.
Whenever you want to go back to the home screen or access the recent applications using navigation gestures the phone will give vibrate feedback. With Android Pie, Samsung added navigation gestures by hiding the navigation bar from the window. So now its time for Samsung S10, S10+, and S10e users to take advantage of vibration feedback for navigation gestures.
To use the Vibration Feedback on navigation gesture on S10, make sure to update the phone to the latest firmware. Currently, this update is rolling out in countries like India, Germany, UK, Sri Lanka, and more. If you didn’t get the update then don’t worry, within a day or two it will be available for you as well.
Nevertheless, the vibration feedback on navigation gestures is only available for updated devices. Don’t know how to update Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e? Follow the stepwise guide and check for updates,
NOTE: Make sure the phone has a minimum 40% battery when not connected to the charger and 20% of battery when connected to the charger. Then proceed with the update,
- Open the Settings on S10/S10+/S10e.
- Locate and tap System Updates.
- Select Check for system updates.
- Tap Download and later choose Install Now or Schedule Installation.
One more thing you need to keep in mind that vibration feedback for navigation gestures on S10 will only work if you have enabled the Touch vibration. Once you enable the Touch Vibration on S10, the device will only vibrate on pressing and holding any app or using navigation gestures.
- Settings > Sounds & Vibration > System sounds & vibrations > Enable Touch Vibrations.
Didn’t like vibration feedback for navigation gestures on S10/S10+/S10e? That’s ok. Sometimes it is annoying that on every moment the device responds with vibration feedback. One more downside of vibration feedback is it would gradually eat the battery of the system. Here’s how to disable Vibration Feedback for Navigation Gestures on S10,
- Settings > Sounds & vibration > System sounds & vibrations > Turn off Touch Vibrations.
- Turn Off Auto-Correct and Auto-Replace on Samsung S10, S10 Plus & S10e
- Set up Parental Controls on Samsung S10, S10 Plus and S10e
- Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung S10, S10 Plus and S10e