Table of Contents Show
- How to Recover Recently Deleted and Permanently Deleted Photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max
- How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max
- How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos from iCloud
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iCloud Backup
- How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iTunes/Finder
- Can I recover permanently deleted photo on iPhone?
- Where is the recently deleted folder in iPhone iOS 16?
- How do I recover deleted photos on iOS 16?
Deleted Photos from iPhone and now regretting it? Well, there’s no need for that. Photos are a special part of our lives, as these are the only ways to remember those precious moments that you have spent with someone. Thankfully, if you have accidentally deleted the photos from iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max, or lost the device, there are few ways to retrieve the pictures without getting into the long haul process or paying for third-party software or any expert.
We’ve prepared several methods that will definitely help you get back the photos without any hiccup. Read the article to know more.
How to Recover Recently Deleted and Permanently Deleted Photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max
How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro Max
If you have deleted any photo mistakenly, don’t worry, it still can be recovered without getting into a fuss. Apple iPhone keeps the deleted photos for 30 days in the Recently Deleted section, which is a part of the Photos App. Here’s how to retrieve recently deleted photos on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- Navigate to the Photos App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Albums in the bottom.
- Scroll down to the Recently Deleted section, which is in the end of all the options.
- Next, tap Select on the top-right screen.
- Now choose the photos that you want to recover and restore to Photos App.
- Lastly, tap Recover.
- Post that all the photos will be restored to their original location, from where you deleted them earlier.
How to Recover Recently Deleted Photos from iCloud
This is an alternate way to recently deleted photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14. For the users who stored Photos in iCloud by enabling iCloud Photos can go through the below steps to recover photos from iCloud.
- This method is only applicable if you use iCloud Photos to store the photos.
- Navigate to iCloud.com on your computer.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password to sign in.
- Click on Photos.
- On the left-sidebar, select Recently Deleted.
- Up next, choose the photos that you want to recover.
- Tip: Press cmd+click to select multiple photos on Mac and ctrl+click if you’re using Windows.
- Click on Recover on the top-right screen.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iCloud Backup
After 30 Days of deleting photos or removing photos from Recently Deleted folder, there’s no direct way to recover photos on iPhone, or you can say they are permanently gone from your iPhone.
Thankfully, here iCloud Backup could help you. This process seems hefty, but it is not, carefully read all the steps to understand how to recover permanently deleted photos from iCloud Backup on iPhone 14.
Things to Know:
- To Restore iCloud Backup, the iCloud Backup must be enabled and set up correctly on iPhone.
- Since you want to restore iCloud Backup, just to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone, the Photo Library should be enabled under Choose Data to Back Up option when you set up iCloud Back Up.
- Furthermore, the backup should be from a day when the photos that you have deleted were stored on the iPhone. For instance, if the iCloud Back is only 5 days old and you have deleted the photos 10 days ago, this won’t work, because before iCloud backup you’ve deleted those photos permanently. You can check the date of iCloud Backup (Settings > tap on your Apple ID > iCloud > Manage Storage > Backups > select the back up to see the date)
- You’ll have to Erase All Content and Settings and while setting up the iPhone, choose an option to restore the iCloud Backup. This will delete all the present data from your iPhone and once you restore the iCloud Backup, all the previous data will be restored depending.
Tip: Probably you don’t want to lose the present data, but at the same time, need to retrieve the permanently deleted photos on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14, isn’t it? Well, you can take a fresh iCloud Back Up, then Erase All Contents & Settings and then copy the photos that you wanted to recover to another device and then again Erase All Contents & Settings and restore iPhone with latest backup.
Continue to read the article, we’ll show detailed guide on how to do this without losing current data.
Step 1: Back Up iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap on your name.
- Select iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Enable iCloud Backup.
- Tap Backup Now.
Step 2: Erase All Contents and Settings
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Select Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Select Reset.
- Select Erase All Contents & Settings.
- To disable Find My iPhone, go to Settings > tap on Apple ID > Find My > Find My iPhone > Disable Find My iPhone.
Step 3: Setup and Restore iCloud Backup
Once the Reset process is completed, you will have to set up iPhone as new and during the process, iPhone will ask you to Restore from iCloud Backup.
Later you can check the Photos App for the recovered photos.
Step 4: Move Recovered Photos to Other Device
If you don’t want to keep other data and only need the Photos, then move those photos to PC, or other device and then again Erase All Content and Settings and restore the latest backup.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on General.
- Select Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset.
- Tap Erase All Contents and Settings.
- While setting up the iPhone as new, restore the latest backup.
- Once done, you can transfer the photos back to iPhone that you have stored temporarily on another device.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from iTunes/Finder
Similarly, we can use Finder or iTunes to retrieve permanently deleted photos of iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14.
Step 1: Disable Find My iPhone
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Select Find My.
- Disable Find My iPhone.
Step 2: Use Finder/iTunes to Recover Photos
- Connect iPhone to Mac or PC via lightning cable.
- In macOS Catalina or later, launch Finder and select your iPhone from sidebar.
- In macOS Mojave or earlier/Windows PC, launch iTunes and click on iPhone logo.
- It is recommended to backup one or multiple backup, because once you take new backup, it won’t archive the old backup, and if you don’t find photos you’re looking for, it is easy for you to restore the backup.
- Click Restore Backup.
- Find and restore the Backup > Restore.
- Go back in the Photos app of your iPhone to check the images are there or not.
Can I recover permanently deleted photo on iPhone?
Yes, there are several ways to recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone, like by restoring the iCloud Backup, or iTunes Backup.
Where is the recently deleted folder in iPhone iOS 16?
Recently Deleted folder in iPhone iOS 16 is available in the Photos app and there tap on Albums tab in lower tab, and scroll down to Recently Deleted folder.
How do I recover deleted photos on iOS 16?
Deleted Photos are available in the Recently Deleted Folder for 30 Days from the date you have deleted, that can be recovered from the Photos App > Album > Recently Deleted folder. Furthermore, if photos are not available in Recently Deleted folder, it can be restored from iCloud Backup or iTunes Backup.