Finally, Samsung has released the One UI 2 for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10Plus, and S10e owners. Earlier One UI 2 and Android beta 10 was only available in selected regions like South Korea, Samsung’s home country. So, if you are eager to use the One UI 2 and Android 10 latest features on Samsung S10 flagship, then continue to read this post.
SamMobile has mentioned that the US and Germany may receive Android 10 updates in this week, and here it is. The beta program is free to join, however, there are only certain slots available to register for now. Samsung has opened around 1000 slots when it was first beta registration program was made like in South Korea. Just like that, I’m assuming that Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e users of the US are likely to download Android 10 beta and One UI 2 after participating in the beta program.
How to download One UI 2 and Android 10 Beta on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10Plus, and S10e?
Not all the S10, S10+, and S10e handset will receive beta updates of One UI and Android 10 unless the device is registered on beta program. Here’s how you can participate in the beta program of One UI 2 and Android 10 if you are a US person.
- Get the Samsung Members app on your phone. Ignore if already installed.
- Login to the Samsung account. If you don’t have one, then Sign Up from the same app.
- All the eligible handsets would likely see a banner to register yourself in One UI Beta Program Registration.
- Tap on that registration banner and complete the procedure.
- If registration is successful, then within no time, you will receive an Android 10 beta update on Samsung S10Plus, S10, and S10e.
Note that if registration slots are empty then only you will get a chance to book your space into the beta program. If not, then keep checking the Samsung Members app for registration.
A Glimpse of Samsung’s New One UI 2 and Android 10 Beta
We have all our eyes on the latest news on Android 2 and One UI 2 beta, features, release date, supported device and more. Stay tuned with our articles, you will definitely get something useful! Thank You.
Read Also: Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung Phones