Table of Contents Show
Android 14 Beta is finally released. However, the sad part is, it is only available for Google Pixel 4 or later versions and only for Google Pixel devices. And there is no timeline or confirmation on when this will be available for Samsung devices. So, if you’re interested and want to get hands on the latest Android 14, this tutorial will show you how to download and install Andriod 14 on any Samsung device, but its not like you can install on device which was launched a decade ago.
Nothing to worry, we’ve also enlisted the Android 14 Compatible Samsung, go through the list and I’m sure your device will support the newest Android version.
How to Download Android 14 on Samsung S23, S22, S21, Note 22, & any Samsung Device
Part 1: How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Devices
Samsung with Exynos, MediaTek and Qualcomm processors can follow the below steps to unlock Bootloader on any Samsung devices. It is applicable for the devices which are of Asia, Europe or China.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your device.
- Go to the About phone, which is at the end of the Settings.
- Now, tap on Build Number, seven times.
- Next, go back to the Settings and look for Developer options.
- Find and enable OEM Unlock.
Part 2: How to Download Android 14 GSI on Samsung Galaxy Phone
To install Android 14 on Samsung S23 or S22 or any device, you would need an Android 14 GSI file, which is package of all the latest features of Android 14 and changes.
Depending on your phone’s architecture, download the Android 14 GSI and jump to next section.
Android 14 Beta 5 GSI Release Info:
· Date: August 10, 2023
· Build: UPB5.230623.003.A1
· Build type: experimental
· Security patch level: August 2023
· Google Play Services: 23.18.18
Android 14 Beta 5
Android 14 Beta 4
Android 14 Beta 3
Part 3: How to Install Android 14 on Samsung?
- Download TWRP of your Samsung device from the website.
- Now, you will need ODIN Tool on your PC, download and install.
- Launch the ODIN Tool on your PC, and thereafter, put the device into download mode by pressing power button and volume down button and then press volume up button.
- Connect the phone to PC.
- Look for the AP tab in ODIN Tool.
- Now, choose the TWRP files and ensure to select .tar file.
- After selecting file, click Start.
Part 4: Install TWRP
- Now, boot the phone into TWRP mode, press and hold power button and volume button.
- In the TWRP, choose Wipe and swipe Dalvik Cache, System, Data and Cache.
- Select Install and find the Android 14 GSI file in your storage.
- Confirm the installation.
- Next, flash the Magisk Zip or other root client.
- Reboot the system.