Instagram Pronouns is completely optional, however, if you wish to add Pronoun to Instagram Bio, this article will show you the correct way to add Instagram Pronoun on iPhone, and Android; alongside solutions to fix can’t add Instagram Pronouns. Basically, you can add up to four pronouns to display in the Instagram Bio and the list of pre-added Pronouns are available to choose from.
Currently, you cannot add any custom Pronouns to Instagram Bio, though, Instagram is collecting the opinions of its users and summarizing those, they will continue adding the Pronouns to the list.
Fix Can’t Add Instagram Pronouns to Instagram Profile
How to Add Instagram Pronouns to iPhone, Android
- Go to the Instagram App.
- Log in to your Instagram Profile.
- Tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Hit the Pronouns empty field.
- The next page will let you add Pronouns and once you’re done, tap Done.
Where is Instagram Pronouns?
Instagram Pronoun feature is added inside the Profile Section, where you manage all the personal details. Pronouns are the easiest way to let your followers and people know how do you want to be called, instead of some random name.
I’ve mentioned the correct steps to add the Instagram Pronouns; refer to the above steps. And if you don’t find the feature on your Instagram Profile, try the listed solutions.
List of Instagram Pronouns:
Currently, these Pronouns are available to use; more will be added soon by Instagram.
- co / cos
- e / ey / em / eir
- fae / faer
- he / him / his
- she / her / hers
- mer / mers
- ne / nir / nirs
- nee / ner / ners
- per / pers
- they / them / theirs
- thon / thons
- ve / ver / vis
- vi / vir
- xe / xem / xyr
- ze / zie / zir / hir
Can’t Add Instagram Pronouns? Here’s a Fix
- Update Instagram App
After a long time, Instagram has rolled out some significant updates by adding the Pronouns. So it’s obvious if you have never updated Instagram in a while and trying to find the Instagram Pronouns feature, it’s worthless.
- Visit the App Store on iPhone > tap on profile icon > scroll down and update Instagram.
- Visit Google Play > tap on three horizontal bars > tap My Apps & games > update Instagram.
2. Instagram Pronouns Available in Your Country?
In the starting days, Pronouns was only released in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada. If you belong to one of these countries and Instagram Pronouns is missing, then troubleshooting the app might bring the feature back. And for other countries, keep the app updated and check once a day, Instagram is slowly rolling the updates to other countries too.
- Best Accessories for Samsung Tab S7 and Tab S7Plus
- Unable to Change Instagram Chat Theme? Here’s a Fix
- How to Use AirTag with Android: You Should Know This