Twitter won’t load on your Samsung S21 or S21 plus and you don’t know why it is happening? Not being able to go through the social news can be frustrating, especially when your device says it’s connected to Wi-Fi or a data plan. In this blog, we will clarify why Twitter is not working on your Samsung S21, S21Plus, and S21Ultra.
There are various factors behind the issue it could be a minor firmware issue or system bug or else an in-app issue. Don’t worry it could be fixed performing some effective mention below in this article
- 1 Why Twitter Is Not Working On Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21Plus | How To Fix It?
Why Twitter Is Not Working On Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21Plus | How To Fix It?
Close Twitter And Open It Again
Before performing any high-end workaround, try closing all other apps and Twitter running in the background and see if it fixes the problem or not. It is feasible that this problem is due to a petty glitch and can be fixed by performing simple steps.
- Hit Recent Apps Key to feature all background running apps.
- Hit Close All.
Refresh Your Device Memory
Still, the culprit is not captured, it’s necessary to reach all the myths and solutions. Considering the memory there are chances of system glitches due to which twitter not working on Samsung is encountered. So the next thing you need to perform is to force restart the Samsung device. It will refresh the complete memory and services of the device, plus, reload all the applications.
- Press the Volume Low Key and the Power Button. Doing so will trigger the smartphone to shut down and power back up.
- When the Symbol appears, let out all the buttons and allow it to continue the procedure.
After the completion of reboot process, check if the Twitter not working on mobile data is fixed or not.
Ensure Its Not Widespread Issue
Usually, Twitter encounter server problem and that finally result into Twitter not working on chrome. So to see if it’s a widespread issue, go to DownDetector.com and search for Twitter, and see all the recent reports in the last few days. Or else you can compare the most commonly reported with issues you are recently experiencing. If there are a lot regarding twitter not working on Samsung, what you need to do is wait, twitter will fix the bug itself.
Verify The Time Zone Are Set To Update Automatically
If you are receiving an Invalid or Unauthorized username and password when trying to log in, this could be due to incorrect time zone settings. So firstly ensure that the time zone is set to update automatically.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Date And Time. Ensure the option to Set Automatically is turned on.
Clear The Cache And Data Of Twitter App
If “why is Twitter not working today” is not fixed yet, the third effective solution is a clear cache of the Twitter app. The cache is a temporary file that helps the app to load faster, and if this cache gets corrupted you will continue to receive Twitter keeps crashing.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit Storage.
- Hit Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Lastly, hit OK.
After the completion of the procedure, launch the app once again and see if Twitter keeps crashing Samsung s21 is fixed or not.
Uninstall Twitter And Re-install It
The last biscuit you can take a bite of is to reinstall the application. Doing so, will clear the old files of the Twitter application and install it with the latest version.
- Go to Twitter Application.
- Tap and hold on the icon of Twitter Application.
- Hit Uninstall>OK.
- After the completion of the procedure, go to Google Play Store.
- Search Twitter on the search bar.
- Tap on Install.
After the installation, re-write same Twitter credential you have entered before. And see if the issue is fixed or not.
- How to Find Out Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter: 4 Ways
- Best Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Download 4K YouTube Videos on iPhone, Android