Table of Contents Show
It’s incredibly irritating when your Samsung Tablet S7FE won’t link with the Bluetooth devices. No matter, if it’s a speaker, headphone, or a stereo speaker, we intend our Bluetooth compatible devices to work wirelessly, but as we all know what we intend doesn’t work sometimes.
In the blog, we will take you to the best fixture for the Samsung Bluetooth issue. Mainly these bugs are a mirror of software-related problems, which mean you fix without the need for expertise.
Fix Bluetooth Not Working on Samsung Tab S7 FE
Toggle Bluetooth Off and On
This is the easiest workaround to fix the most common Bluetooth problems on your Samsung tablet. There is undoubtedly an effective workaround if the device is struggling to pair with the Bluetooth gadgets.
- Scroll down the Notification Panel.
- Find and tap the Bluetooth Symbol.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds and tap on the Bluetooth Symbol to enable it.
Pair With Your Bluetooth Accessory Again
When it’s accurately working, your Samsung usually pairs with Bluetooth gadgets automatically, within a fraction of time.
- Ensure, the native Bluetooth gadget is fully charged and enable it.
- Simply follow the pairing instruction of your Bluetooth gadget.
- On your, Samsung Tablet enable Bluetooth.
- Wait until the native Bluetooth accessories appear in the list of device
- When it’s visible tap on the Pair Button.
Restart Your Samsung Tablet
One of the most common and tested workarounds is to restart the Samsung tablet. If your Samsung S7FE tab not working with Bluetooth Gadget, restart the Samsung device
To restart the Samsung device, press the Power Button to feature the Power Off menu, then select the Restart Icon from the menu. Now, wait few seconds until the restart cycle is completed.
Forget Bluetooth Accessories and Repair
Even if your Samsung S7FE tablet doesn’t link with the Bluetooth gadget, it still remembers the identity of the previously connected Bluetooth gadget. So sometimes you need to delete the data to prevent the tab from experiencing Bluetooth issues.
- From the main screen, swipe up to access the App Tray.
- Go to Settings > Connection.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Tap on the particular Bluetooth Gadget and hit Forget This Device.
Install the Latest Android Version or Update Samsung Tablet
There are high chances where the Bluetooth isn’t working on your Samsung tablet due to a glitch due to outdated software. When this is the reason, all you need to do is download and install the latest version of the software. Because these are the updates usually used to fix the glitch of the device.
Reset Network Settings
Up to now whichever workaround we mentioned doesn’t result in data loss. But even after performing various steps, it’s time to clear some settings. When your reset network setting the device comes to default settings, and as far as data loss, it’s comparatively low.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset.
- Hit Reset Network Settings.
- Touch Reset Settings.
- Enter the prompt credential PIN, Password, or Pattern.
- Lastly hit Reset Settings.
Get Hardware Repair
Unlucky, if you go through all the troubleshooting tricks but Bluetooth still isn’t fixed on your Samsung S7FE tablet, now undoubtedly we can say it’s a hardware problem. Most likely we can consider it as an antenna problem. So go to the nearby Samsung service center.