It’s really annoying when you want to play your favorite game or post a picture or video on Social Media App, but all of sudden the app crashes and won’t open at all on Samsung. Certainly, apps crashing on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra is caused by some software glitch or corrupted app files. Though there are plenty of reasons why Apps Crashing on Samsung S21 after update like phone running low on storage, device is not connected to a stable internet connection, etc.
Why do my apps keeps closing on my Samsung phone? This article will show you a simple workaround to fix Samsung S21 apps keeps stopping.
Fix Multiple Apps Crashing on Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21Plus
Update Android System Webview and Chrome
Recently, Google pushed an update regarding the Android system, and thereafter many users have reported that Galaxy S21 keeps closing apps, even restarting the phone didn’t do a trick. If you’re dealing with the same problem, update the Android System Webview on your phone.
- Open Google Play.
- Tap on three bars on the top-left side.
- Tap My apps & games.
- Search Android System Webview and Update it.
- Alternatively, you can search Android System Webview directly and Update it.
- Likewise, do the same for Google Chrome App.
Can’t update Android System Webview on Android? While trying to update Android System Webview, the update is failing, in that case, uninstall the updates for Android System Webview.
As tweeted by Samsung itself, here’s how to do.
Go Settings > Apps > tap the three-dots in the top right corner > Show system apps > search for Android System WebView > select Uninstall updates.
Do the same for Google Chrome App.
Update Apps and System Software
Still Samsung Apps Crashing? Then it might be possible your phone is not affected by Google’s Update for Android phone. Start troubleshooting the phone like we always do. Updating the apps and software could be helpful.
Make sure to connect the device with Wi-Fi to avoid mobile data usage.
- Go to the Google Play.
- Tap on three bars.
- Select My apps & games.
- Tap Update All
Once all apps are updated, jump to the next steps to update System Software.
- Open Settings.
- Search Software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- Let the system detects what’s the latest compatible version is available for you.
- Download and install, if the updates are available.
Clear Cache and Data of Problematic App
Deleting the cache and data files of particular apps removes all the supportive files and data, as a result, apps crashing issues on Samsung S21 Ultra could be fixed. Give it a try, there is no data loss. Just it will delete your accounts, settings, and files associated with that app.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Search the app.
- Tap Storage.
- Select Clear cache.
- Select Clear data.
Is your Phone Running Out of Storage?
Have you recently received any notification regarding the phone Low on Storage? Because, when it comes to Android phones, they start creating issues like Android Multiple Apps Crashing, Android Apps Won’t Open, Android System Freezes, and more. If you’re experiencing this type of issue, kindly run for storage optimizing.
Removing unnecessary files and apps will light up your phone like before and it’ll of course work reliably. Visit the detailed article to Optimize Storage on Samsung Phone.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap Battery and device care.
- Tap Storage.
- There you’ll see a short summary of the consumed storage Category wise.
- Once you know what data and apps to delete, move further and start deleting unnecessary files, data, and apps.
App Crashing issue is specific to the particular app? Then there might have corrupted files linking to that app. Sometimes, installing an app from an untrusted resource may cause this, or while installing apps, it stops abruptly, in such cases, reinstalling the app is the best solution to fix Samsung App Crashing.
- Locate the app in the app drawer; touch and hold the app and select (x) to uninstall the app.
- You can reinstall the app from Google Play.
Factory reset device
In the end, there is only one workaround left to fix Samsung S21, S21Ultra App Crashing is to factory reset the phone. I know this is a pain in the head, as all the data, files, videos, photos, apps, etc. wipes to default.
- Back up the device before moving to the next step.
- Go to the Settings
- Tap General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Confirm Reset.
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Phone?
- Best Powerbanks for Android Phones to Buy Now
- Best Samsung Tablets for Teenagers and Artists