Table of Contents Show
Samsung Note 10Plus Random rebooting may occur on the best flagship such as Note 10Plus. More often it could be just a petty glitch with the firmware but it could be the sign of serious hardware issue especially your note 10Plus may experience liquid or physical damage. As the user, you should initially find out the reason behind the issue.
Eventually, if it is just firmware issue then you can fix it on your own by performing the given below tricks. If it is a hardware issue then you may need the help of a technician to fix your device.
Fix Samsung Note 10Plus rebooting randomly after an update
Trick 1: Run your Galaxy Note 10Plus in Safe Mode
Some chances rebooting itself is caused due to third-party apps. So to verify it you need to run your device in safe mode for a short time to disable all third-party applications. This way, you would instantly know if the issue is due to some third-party app or not. If a third-party is a reason behind it, then it could be easy to fix it.
How to run safe mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus?
- Switch off Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus.
- Hold the Power Button until the model name is passed.
- Instantly press the Volume Low Button.
- Carry on to press the Volume Low Button until Note 10plus completes restarting.
- Safe Mode will be highlighted on Left Bottom Corner.
- Let out the Volume Low Button.
Trick 2: Uninstall recently installed apps
Accepting that you Note 10plus doesn’t reboot on its own when we accessed safe mode, then one of the third-party apps is causing the issue. Boot up your Note 10plus on normal mode and access it as normally you do. And verify the app that triggers the issue. Rely on how serious is an issue, your Note 10plus may not restart on its own for a couple of hours but to fix it knowing the culprit. If you find the app that is causing the problem, you may try to fix it by rebooting by wiping its clear cache and data, if it doesn’t work, uninstall the particular app.
How to Uninstall apps on Note 10plus?
- Access the Apps Menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Hit on the desired application to be uninstalled.
- To list out the pre-installed app, Select Menu.
- Go to Show System Apps.
- Tap UNINSTALL.
- Hit OK.
Trick 3: Delete System Cache
You need to perform this trick if and only if the device reboots on its own on safe mode. There is a possibility that the problem is in the firmware but the best thing to being performed is system cache. To proceed system cache, you just have to boot up your note plus.
- Try to reboot the device in Recovery Mode and Wipe Cache Partition.
It will replace the old system cache to a new one. Doing so will bring back the device to normal.
Trick 4: Reset All Settings
If the above trick doesn’t work then you just need to reset all the settings. Doing this will bring back note 10plus to its default setting. Resetting all settings will delete none of your data or files so your files and data are safe. This trick is very effective and essential to fix the problem. if you don’t know how to perform it follow the given below steps.
How to reset all settings on Samsung Galaxy Note 10plus?
- Access the Apps Menu.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Go to Reset Settings.
- Hit RESET SETTINGS.
- Enter it, if set up a PIN.
- Select RESET SETTINGS.
Trick 5: Perform Factory Reset
At this moment, after performing all the above-mentioned trick you need to perform a master reset. This is the final trick to fix the note 10plus rebooting itself.
Note: You need to back-up all the important data stored in the device.
- Switch off the Note 10plus.
- Press the Bixby + Volume High Button, instantly press the Power Button.
- Let out all the buttons when the Android symbol is featured on the screen.
- Hold the Volume Low Key for multiple times to highlight “Wipe Data / Factory Reset”.
- Use the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature “Yes-Delete All User Data”.
- Hold the Power Key to select the Master Reset.
- After that Reboot System Now is featured.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the Note 10plus.