Imagine receiving the various likes and comment on the photo that you have recently added on Facebook, and at the same point, you are not able to receive the notification. Don’t worry! You are not alone, several Samsung users encounter the same issue with their branded Samsung flagship.
Well, some of the users encounter Facebook notifications that aren’t running perfectly, and some of them not able to receive the notification bubbles on the lock screen. If you are one of them, struggling to receive notification, then you can perform the given below steps.
- 1 Why Is My Samsung Not Showing Facebook Notifications
- 1.1 Check Facebook Notification is enabled in the Settings
- 1.2 Logout Facebook ID from Various Devices
- 1.3 Ensure Do Not Disturb is disabled
- 1.4 Update Facebook Application
- 1.5 Reinstall Facebook App
- 1.6 Verify the Notification Settings on Facebook App
- 1.7 Clear Facebook App Caches
- 1.8 Restart the Samsung device
Why Is My Samsung Not Showing Facebook Notifications
Check Facebook Notification is enabled in the Settings
Occasionally, Samsung’s owners do not encounter Facebook notifications because push notifications are disabled on Facebook. Hence, you need to perform it manually to enable notification from Samsung settings. For many Samsung flagships, it works great.
- Go to Settings App.
- Hit Apps.
- Select the Facebook App.
- Touch Notification.
- Touch the Toggle next to the notification it’s disabled.
Logout Facebook ID from Various Devices
In rare cases, logging in same FacebooK ID on various devices can lead to such type of problem. If you are a devoted user of Facebook and logged in to various devices, then there are high chances to receive notifications to another device. For that simply logged out from all device is a better option
Ensure Do Not Disturb is disabled
Do not disturb is a useful feature, but as we all know it does not allow to notify, and it becomes worrying while you receive important notifications from certain apps like Facebook, Snapchat, and more. So it’s better to disable do not disturb if it enables to prevent Facebook notification not working on Samsung.
- Swipe down from the main screen to open the Notification Panel.
- Search and hit the Do Not Disturb icon to disable it.
Update Facebook Application
An outdated application can create a vivid range of issues, Therefore, ensure that your device has the latest version of the Facebook application. For that Go to Play Store>Three Dash> My Apps & Game>Update All.
Reinstall Facebook App
Enabling the Facebook notification and yet, Facebook Samsung not working? Then you must vanish out the Facebook application from apps collection and then, reinstall the application from the Google Play Store. Doing so will offer you the fresh Facebook app with a new cache file.
Verify the Notification Settings on Facebook App
In this time of advancement, not only the device has notification settings but an application like Facebook offer’s in-built notification settings to provide as much as flexibility. If the notification toggle in the Facebook app is disabled just simply turn on it. If you don’t know how follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to Facebook App.
- Hit the Three-Dash Icon located on the top-right corner.
- Go to Settings located under Settings & Privacy.
- Search and tap Notification Settings.
- The list of activities will be displayed on the screen on which Facebook notifies you. Hit Activity About You> tap Toggle right on Push Settings if it’s turned off.
Clear Facebook App Caches
Normally, the cached of the Facebook app gets corrupted or might get filled, due to which we can go through a certain type of issue. This can also be a culprit of “Facebook notification not working 2021”. For this, we recommend clearing the cache of the application.
- Head towards Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Select the Facebook App from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to Storage.
- Hit the Clear Cache option.
Restart the Samsung device
Lastly, restarting the Samsung device is a better and effective method to fix the issue. If facebook not working is due to software, then definitely you will get a result.
- Best Selfie Tripods for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- Best Clear Cases for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on any Phone