Table of Contents Show
- Auto brightness doesn’t work on Galaxy Note 10Plus, Note 10
Auto brightness not working on Note 10Plus. That’s quite an enormous issue to be discussed because it shows the performance of Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus. Flexible brightness on Note 10Plus doesn’t modify according to the environment. Users of note 10Plus are shouting that its brightness becomes low or high itself on Note 10Plus. All this problem rises after the system update. However, we can’t ignore the update, to increase the enhanced user interface and productivity.
Well, the auto-brightness aspect on Note 10Plus relies upon the sensor. If the sensor gets corrupted then brightness doesn’t work accurately. With the help of the sensor, the screen brightness adjusts according to the environment.
Auto brightness doesn’t work on Galaxy Note 10Plus, Note 10
Update the phone
Did you update the phone to the latest firmware? Updating the phone plays a major role to fix the minor bugs and glitches that fails software and its features. Connect the phone to the Wi-Fi and make sure it is charged at least 50%, then follow the steps.
- Open the Settings App.
- Scroll down to the System updates.
- Tap Check for system updates.
Disable Power Saving Mode
Is Power Saving Mode is enabled on your phone? Well, it might affect the adaptive brightness of Galaxy Note 10 to work properly. From the Notification bar, find the Power Saving Mode button and disable it for once. Now check if the auto brightness resumed its functionality or not.
Restart Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus
If Galaxy Note 10Plus doesn’t work accurately then restart note 10Plus to fix the brightness problem. Wait until the device finishes the restarting process.
How to restart Galaxy Note 10Plus?
- Hold the Power Key.
- Tap Restart.
Toggle Off/On Adaptive Brightness
After performing the above trick if still, the auto-brightness doesn’t work accurately then there is no need to worry. Try to re-on the adaptive brightness on Samsung Galaxy Note 10Plus. There are possibilities to remove the adaptive brightness bugs.
How to turn on adaptive brightness on Note 10Plus?
- Scroll up to access the Application Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Display.
- Turn Off the Adaptive Brightness.
Go back to the initial screen. Now restart the Galaxy Note 10Plus and again turn ON adaptive brightness.
Perform Reset All Settings
Inappropriate settings may lead to Auto-brightness disable on Note 10Plus. So for this, you need to reset all settings.
How to reset all settings on Note 10Plus?
- Navigate to Settings Icon.
- Go to General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset Settings.
- Enter PIN.
- Select Reset All Settings.
When auto-brightness doesn’t work accurately on note 10Plus, there is a simple trick to that issue, Calibrate auto-brightness.
How to calibrate brightness on Note 10Plus?
- Place the device in the darkroom where there is an accurate signal, so mask the sensor of it.
- Scroll down the Notification Tray and increase the brightness level to full.
- Don’t unmask the sensor ON and then OFF the Adaptive Brightness.
- Hit Settings.
- Select Display.
- Tap Adaptive Brightness.
- Carry your device to light the place and unmask the sensor. You can carry note 10Plus under the lamp.
- Now, increase the level of brightness.
- Finally, enable Adaptive Brightness.
Reset Adaptive brightness
Reset adaptive brightness to its default settings, through the below guide.
- Go to Settings app.
- Tap Apps.
- Find Device health services.
- Hit Storage > Manage storage.
- Lastly, Reset adaptive brightness.
Wipe cache partition
This will remove all the old cache that might be troubling the phone. Keep note that it wont delete any personal data.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press the Power button and Volume up button.
- Immediately release the Power button when SAMSUNG appears.
- Leave the Volume up button too when Android logo comes on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate to the Wipe cache partition.
- Confirm Wipe cache partition using Power button.
- When asked to restart the phone, highlight the Reboot system and do it.
Factory reset phone
Backup the phone before factory resetting it, otherwise you’ll lose all the data stored on the Note 10.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Enter phone PIN/Password to verify your identity.
- Tap Delete all.
Auto Brightness Not Working After Screen Replacement
Its obvious that if you have replaced the original display with duplicate, then certain functionalities cannot work and auto brightness is one of them. Auto brightness will not work on duplicate displays.
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10Plus
- Connect Gaming Controller to Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e/ Samsung Phone
- Best Gaming Controller for Samsung Note 10, Note 10Plus
- Best USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter for Samsung Note 10, Note 10Plus
- How to Block Incoming Calls and Messages on Note 10 and Note 10Plus
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Note 10Plus