When it comes to Android phones like Samsung, undoubtedly, Google Pay is one of the most admired instant payment services we are already using. However, Samsung Pay is second-most and one of the best Google Pay alternatives with quite a reputation and secure features. Samsung Pay’s concept is pretty simple, swipe up the screen and select a card, complete authentication, and pay at the compatible payment terminal.
The real problem here is, the Navigation Gesture and Samsung Pay’s swipe-up gesture is mixing up and creating a lot of troubles while using the phone. Even though if you don’t have to use Samsung Pay, but swipe-up gesture launches it. No worries, it’s quite easy to disable Samsung Pay Gesture on Samsung S21, S20, S10, Note 20, Note 10, or any Samsung device.
How to Disable Samsung Pay Swipe Up Gesture on any Samsung Device
Samsung Pay swipe up gestures works on Lock Screen, Home Screen, and Screen Off, so you might need to disable all of them to avoid accidental swipe up gesture.
- Open the Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines menu bar.
- Select Settings cog.
- Under Payment, tap on Quick access.
- Turn Off Lock Screen, Home Screen, and Screen Off options
Alternatively, if you continue to use the Swipe Up Gesture for Samsung Pay, but avoid conflicts between the navigation gestures and Samsung Pay’s swipe-up gesture, you can try using the Buttons instead of the navigation gesture.
- Open the Settings App.
- Tap on Display.
- Select Navigation bar.
- Under Navigation type, select Buttons.
- You can also change the Button order from further settings.
Can I Delete Samsung Pay?
The latest firmware allows us to Uninstall Samsung Pay effortlessly like we delete any other app. If you’re already using any other payment service and Samsung Pay is of no use, then deleting Samsung Pay is recommended to save the storage and battery of the phone.
You can delete Samsung Pay like any other app, there is no special method to do so.
- Best Battery Saving Tips for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Announce Calls on Samsung Phone?
- Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung Phones?