When the flagship like Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Ultra, and S21 Plus keeps restarting is quite irritating. And after spending lots from the pocket makes you feel bad. But don’t worry it’s petty bugs in software or else an issue with the hardware. So before going to the experts for a hardware issue, it’s better to try to fix out in your own way.
Well, our experts have brought out the line-up of best tricks that will help all the bugs in the device. So kindly follow the given below tricks that will definitely bring out the results.
Why does my Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra Keeps Restarting?
Charge the phone and observe
Firstly you need checkout that the possibility of the corrupted battery in the device. If the issue lies within the battery, then the Samsung Galaxy S21 plus device will not reboot as it’s connected to the charger and there is a continuous flow of current in it.
Note: Only use the official charger given by the Samsung Company, if not, then verify the output power of the third party charger with the official charger output, if it matches then use it.
- Plugin the charger into the working power outlet.
- Connect the charger with the device.
- Let the device charge and observe it, if the device reboots or not.
The issue doesn’t occur, then it’s feasible that the device battery is corrupted.
Run your device in Safe Mode
As we all know the safe mode only allows the pre-installed apps to run and all the third-party apps are not allowed. So there are chances where all the bad coded third-party apps keep crashing the phone and decrease the performance of the device.
- Press the Volume Low Button and Power Button for a few seconds to feature the Power Menu.
- Press the Power Off Key until the safe mode is visible on the screen.
- Touch the Safe Mode to restart the device.
Factory Reset Your Phone
After the completion of those solutions, still, the issue is not fixed just simply perform the factory reset on your device. Well, we recommend backup all the data stored in the device as it will clear all the data stored in the device. For that, follow the given below steps.
- Go to Settings App.
- Swipe down and hit General Management.
- Touch on the Reset to feature all reset options.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Swipe down and hit Reset.
- If prompted, enter your PIN, Password, or Pattern.
- Hit Delete All.
- Hit Done to proceed with the reset.
- Best Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Connect Crypto Wallet to Samsung Blockchain App?
- How to Screen Record on any Samsung Phone?