Like Apple iPhone, Android users can now use the built-in screen recording feature and record anything with just a single tap. Screen Recorder comes in handy when you want to record an amazing video that can’t be saved or want to teach your friend some new feature or gameplay or anything. For many users who have moved from iPhone to Android or couldn’t find the screen recording feature on Samsung, this article will help them through the process and get the work done in few steps.
The below stepwise procedure is common for all the Samsung devices, no matter what Samsung phone you’ve, learn how to screen record on Samsung S21, S20, S10, Note 20, Note 10, etc.
How to Record Screen on Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S20, S20Plus, Note 20, Note 10, or any Samsung Phone
Part 1: Update Firmware
Before trying to use the screen recording, make sure to verify the apps and firmware are up to date and running the latest available version for them.
- Open the Settings App.
- Tap Software Update.
- Select Download and install.
Part 2: How to Record Screen on Samsung
Screen Record option is available in the Quick Panel buttons in the notifications panel, in a single tap, you can screen record on any Samsung phone.
- Swipe down the Notifications panel.
- There tap on Screen recorder.
- Read the Screen recording prompt, and select between No sound, Media sounds, and Media sounds and mic.
- And tap on Start recording.
- Once screen recording begins, a Screen recorder control panel will be visible on the upper-right screen.
- Tap on the pencil button to draw or write anything.
- Tap on the person button, to screen record with a video overlay of yourself.
Screen Recorder Missing on Samsung?
There are two possibilities why you can’t find a built-in Samsung Screen Recorder, if the device is running below One UI 2 or not the latest version, the device could cause such issues. Secondly, if the device is up to date, then refer to the below steps and turn on the screen recorder on Samsung.
- Swipe down the Notification panel.
- Tap on the three vertical dots.
- Alternatively, swipe the notification and tap Plus.
- Locate the Screen recorder and drag it to the Notification panel.
- Tap Done.