Table of Contents Show
Along with emojis, the GiFs are the user favorite to express themselves. Additionally, GIFs have completely emerged in people’s daily usage; thus, it can be helpful to know how to make a Gif on Samsung on your own. And that’s what we have mentioned in this how-to guide.
How To Create GIF Image From Photos In Gallery
Yes, you can create funny GIFs from the images stored in the Gallery App. Follow the below steps to convert multiple photos into one GIF image.
- Access the Gallery App. Next, long-press on desired image. Further, pick up multiple photos.
- Hit on the More Icon (Three-Vertical Dots).
- Select Create > GIF.
- Take a review and accordingly edit the created GIF.
Once you are done, hit Save. The created GIF will appear in the Gallery App.
How To Create GIF From Videos In Gallery
Unlike the Photos, you can create the GiF of the videos stored in the Gallery App. Here is how you can do it.
- Access the Gallery App. And open the desired Video that you want to create GiF of.
- Hit on the Play Video option from the bottom of the screen.
- Once the video starts playing, you will see the GiF Button at the top right corner of the screen. Select It.
- Hereafter you can trim video and choose the portion you want to create a GiF of; in addition, you can increase/decrease the playback speed by hitting on the 1.0x option. Also, you can hit on the Arrow Icon to feature the other playback option.
Now take the preview of your GiF and hit Save to store it in your device memory.
How To Create A GIF Image From A Burst Shot
Continuous shooting mode, aka burst mode, is a feature that lets you capture several photos in a quick session by simply swiping the Shutter Button. Additionally, you can create GIF of the burst shot, which looks like smoother animation.
How To Take Burst Shot 1. Access the Camera App. Select Photo. 2. Gently swipe down the Shutter Button and let out; once you are done, release the Shutter Button. Note: In case you notice GiF is created instead of burst mode, you have to alter the Swipe Shutter Button Settings. For this, navigate to the Camera Settings > Swipe Shutter Button > Take Burst Shot.
- Access the Gallery App.
- Hit on the Burst Shot that you want to convert to Gif.
- Select More Icon(Three-Vertical Dots).
- Choose GIF.
Review the Gif, and once you get satisfied, hit on the Save Button.
How To Create GiF Directly Using The Camera App
With a simple hindrance in the Camera app settings, you can create GiF in no time. Here is how you can do it.
- Access the Camera App.
- Select the Settings Icon from the upper left corner.
- Swipe Shutter Button To.
- Choose Create GiF.
- After this, with a swipe of Shutter Button and release, the GiF will be created and will be saved in the Gallery App.
Where Are GiF Stored In My Samsung Device?
The created GiF will appear in the Gallery App with a separate album tagged as GiF.
Make A Gif On Samsung!
Although there are various Gif maker apps available, creating gifs using the built-in feature is more convenient. So whether it’s video, image, or burst shot, with steps mentioned above in the article will help you a lot.