Is your Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21Plus won’t send or receive MMS? This problem has been encountered by many Samsung S21 users, they can’t send or receive MMS, but most of the time, it’s just a minor bug or issue from the carrier’s end, that you’ll have to rectify by following the solutions mentioned in this article. To use the MMS feature, the device must be connected to the internet and of course stable network. Let’s give it a try by following the below listed workaround and get it fixed.
In addition, Samsung S21 can’t send or receive pictures as well as MMS, which will be resolved by these solutions. Without wasting time, jump to the solution and get it fixed.
Fix Samsung S21Plus, S21Ultra, S21 Won’t Send or Receive MMS
Toggle Mobile Data
To send or receive MMS on Samsung S21, the device must be connected to the mobile data. Furthermore, if the cellular data is already enabled, then make sure the network connectivity is strong, check the network signal bar on the top side, it should be at least three.
- Swipe down the Notification panel, and find the Mobile Data button.
- Tap on Mobile Data, if the button appears to be blue, that indicates the mobile data is enabled.
- Alternatively, toggle off and on the mobile data several times to refresh the network.
Force Reboot Device
Most of the time restarting the phone resolves such problems and I’ve personally fixed it by force rebooting the device. Besides, if the firmware crashing repeatedly in the background, then also, MMS can’t send or receive on Galaxy S21Ultra, S21Plus, S21. It takes few minutes to restart and fix the minor glitches with this workaround.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button until SAMSUNG logo appears.
- Let the phone boot up completely, don’t interfere in between.
Reset Network Settings
Above two solutions didn’t work for you? It’s time to go advance, by resetting network settings, the network related settings like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, APNs, VPNs, resets to default. Often, incorrect network changes affect the performance of the device, and Samsung S21 MMS Issues are likely to occur. Give it a try, and reset network settings.
- Go to the Settings App.
- Tap General management.
- Select Reset.
- Select Reset network settings.
- Confirm Reset.
Reset All Settings
Reset All Settings is a more advanced form that resets all the settings to default. None of your personal data is deleted when you reset all settings, and of course, settings can be customized again.
- Open Settings App.
- Scroll down to General management.
- Tap Reset > Reset all settings.
- Confirm Reset.
Programs like MMS highly depends on Carrier and Software Update, that’s why the device needs to be up to date, every time when there’s any update released.
Make sure the phone is connected to Wi-Fi and is charged at least 50%.
- Open the Settings App.
- Search Software Update.
- Download and Install Software Update.
Contact Carrier Support
If none of the above solutions works and still MMS not working on Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21Plus, then connect with carrier support and describe your issue with them. They will tell you whether your current pack support MMS or not.
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Connect Crypto Wallet to Samsung Blockchain App?
- Best Cases for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra