Table of Contents Show
Touchscreen issues with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 are no big deal, and it’s easy to fix. Samsung is a leading display manufacturer for smartphones, even it supplies to big giants like Apple. Considering the same, we assure you that any issue related to Samsung devices can be fixed within no time. There are various reasons why the touch screen not working on Samsung, we’ll deal with each and every problem to get rid of this issue.
Fix the Unresponsive Touch Screen on Samsung Z Flip 5
Since the device is newly launched, Samsung will periodically push new updates to stabilize the system with other apps, and that’s the reason you should enable auto-update if not enabled, here’s how to update the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the Software Update.
- Tap on Check for updates.
- Download and install the Software Update.
If the system is already up to date, it’s time to look out for minor glitches and get it fixed. For that, we’ll recommend you reboot the phone to deal with bugs.
- Press and hold the Power button and select the Restart option.
- Wait for some time for the device to boot completely and load apps, give it 2 minutes.
Turn Off Touch Sensitivity
Touch Sensitivity is a great feature when you have used a screen protector to safeguard the screen from scratches and key damage. But if, in your case, the touch screen is unresponsive on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, disabling touch sensitivity can fix the issue. Here’s how to turn off touch sensitivity on Samsung.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Select Display.
- Find and disable Touch sensitivity.
Go Safe Mode
Safe mode disables all third-party apps and programs like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Spotify, etc. and you will be able to use only default applications like Phone, Messages, Contacts, Gallery, etc. This will eliminate the possibility of any third-party app is interfering with the hardware. If the touch screen works perfectly in Safe mode, then start deleting the recently installed apps one by one.
- Press and hold the Power button and then touch and hold the Power Off option.
- You should see Safe Mode, tap on it to enable Safe Mode.
- The system will take some time to restart in Safe mode.
- To exit the Safe Mode, restart the phone.
Factory Reset Device
This is a very tough decision to make because it will erase all of your personal data like photos, videos, contacts, applications, and everything. Therefore, you should take a backup of all these things before factory resetting the device.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap General management.
- Select Reset.
- Select Factory data reset