Table of Contents Show
- Solution#1. Restart Your Samsung Z Flip 5
- Solution#2. Activate Light Performance Mode
- Solution#3. Use the Optimize Now Feature
- Solution#4 Force Stop Background Running App
- Solution#5. Turn on Power Saving Mode
- Solution#6. Disable Screen Brightness
- Solution#7. Disable Always On Display
- Solution#8. Cross-verify your Charger
- Solution#9. Avoid using multiple apps simultaneously
- Solution#10. Avoid using the phone in a hot environment
- Solution#11. Inspect for problematic app
I recently came across that many users have found their Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 into portable pocket warmers. It could be due to several reasons, such as enabled unwanted features, corrupted applications, outdated OS, or serious issues with device hardware. If you’re facing a similar problem, then fuss not as we have covered 12 ways to fix Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 overheating. So, without any ado, let’s get started.
Solution#1. Restart Your Samsung Z Flip 5
Minor bugs can sometimes cause certain issues, including Samsung Z Flip 5 overheating. Thus, a straightforward restart can help you resolve the problem. For this, press the Volume Low Button and Power Button simultaneously until the Power Off screen appears. Tap on the Green Restart and then select Restart again.
Solution#2. Activate Light Performance Mode
The light performance is a useful aspect to optimize the performance on your Samsung Galaxy. It enhances cooling efficiency and battery longevity over the processing speed. To do so, follow the steps below
- Swipe down the notification panel and search for the Performance Profile Icon.
- Within the Performance profile screen, choose Light Performance Mode.
Solution#3. Use the Optimize Now Feature
When storage, memory, battery usage, and security configurations aren’t well organized, it can result in Z Flip 5 overheating. To optimize them, follow the steps below.
- Head to the Settings App.
- Select Battery And Device Care.
- Tap Battery.
- Choose Background Usage Limits.
- After this, enable to toggle next to the Put Unused Apps To Sleep.
Solution#4 Force Stop Background Running App
There are instances where running multiple apps in the background can lead to Samsung flip overheating. To prevent such situations, head to the Settings App > Apps > select app icon > Force Stop > OK.
Solution#5. Turn on Power Saving Mode
The power-saving mode turns off certain features to prevent battery draining and overheating issues. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Access Settings > Battery And Device Care.
- Select Battery > Power Saving to the “ON” position.
Solution#6. Disable Screen Brightness
The phone consumes a significant battery of your device. Higher brightness levels can result in overheating, subsequently, and power consumption. To do so, follow the steps.
- Head to the Settings.
- Select Display.
- Tap Brightness toggle to the left.
- Additionally, turn off Adaptive Brightness using the adjacent toggle switch.
Solution#7. Disable Always On Display
While the Always-on feature is one of the best features, it can contribute to draining faster, eventually resulting in overheating of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5. To disable, head to Settings App > Lock Screen > Disable toggle next to AOD.
Solution#8. Cross-verify your Charger
If overheating occurs while charging, it’s feasible that the charger adapter or cable is buggy. Make sure you’re using the official pair of charger.
Solution#9. Avoid using multiple apps simultaneously
Using apps simultaneously not only affects the battery but also intensifies CPU, eventually causing Z Flip 5 overheating. Thus, we suggest closing all background running apps.
For that, tap on the Application Key located at the left bottom of the screen. Swipe up on any running app to exit it. Perform same for other applications.
Solution#10. Avoid using the phone in a hot environment
Placing the flagship in extreme heat, for instance, in direct contact with sunlight, can result in Samsung overheating. If that’s the case with you, place it in a cool environment.
Solution#11. Inspect for problematic app
Badly coded applications might induce overheating. Thus, detecting and deleting such apps can be beneficial.
Press and hold the Volume Low and Power Keys simultaneously to prompt the power off screen. Let out all buttons, and then tap on the Power Off Icon and choose Safe Mode.
Solution#12. Still, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Overheating? Contact Samsung Support Team!
Hopefully, any one of the solutions mentioned in this article might help you to fix it. But if not, then only solution left over is contacting the Samsung Support Team.