With so many ways to screen mirror Samsung S10 to Samsung Smart TV or Sony TV or any other smart TV, we have got you the simplest one. Screen Mirroring is the best way to watch videos, images, and other content on a large display. Technically you can do anything on your TV once you screen mirror the Samsung S10 flagship. But you must have Smart TV that is compatible with Screen Mirror feature, otherwise, it is not possible to screen mirror Samsung S10 Plus, S10 or S10e to Samsung TV or Sony TV.
However, if you want to share your phone with others, then screen mirroring Samsung S10 to smart TV is much better than watching on a small screen. If you own Chromecast, then also it is possible to screen mirror the phone with Smart TV. Besides, there are other ways such as All Share App is also used to Screen Mirror Samsung TV with Samsung Phone. We have covered two major TVs to screen mirror Samsung S10/S10Plus/S10e with them.
NOTE: In some TV models, it is necessary to connect the Samsung phone and Smart TV on the same Wi-Fi network.
- 1 How to Screen Mirror Samsung Smart TV with Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung Smart TV with Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e.
On your Samsung Smart TV
For OLDER Models,
- Press the Source key on the Remote and then choose Screen Mirroring.
For Newer Models,
- Press the Menu button and then go to the Network>Screen Mirroring.
For Most Recent TV Models,
- Settings>General>Network>External Device Manager>Device Connection Manager>Device List. From here you can manage all the external devices which are paired with your Samsung TV.
On your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
- Bring down the Notification Bar on the screen. To do so, use Two Fingers.
- Swipe right/left to find Samsung Smart View.
- Tap on Smart View.
- Thereafter you will be redirected to a new screen, where you have to select the TV to screen mirror Samsung S10 Plus, S10, and S10e.
- Select the TV.
- Next, on the TV screen you will be asked for confirmation like, Do you want to allow Galaxy S10 Plus to connect? Choose Allow to continue.
How to Screen Mirror Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e to Sony Smart TV
On your Sony TV,
- Find the Screen Mirroring app, which is located on the Home screen.
- Open it.
On your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
Now you have to follow the above steps which I have mentioned on how to screen mirror Samsung S10 Plus/S10/S10e to Samsung Smart TV.
Access Smart View With SmartThings
What’s new? You can now firmly Screen mirroring Samsung phone to TV using the SmartThings. To configure it, ensure your TV is turned ON and linked with your SmartThings Account.
- On your phone or tablet, navigate and tap on SmartThings App. From the list, choose the corresponding TV.
- From the TV, choose More Settings(Vertical-Dots) > Mirror Screen (Smart View).
- Hit Start Now.
Screen Mirror Using A Dex Cable Or HDMI Cable
Unfortunately, you might have come across a situation screen mirror not working Samsung. Don’t panic, you can use the Dex Cable or USB-C to HDMI to do so. Gently connect the corresponding cable ends to the TV and phone. For some gadgets; it will automatically detect the phone.
If not, you might need to open the Notification Panel, and choose the Samsung DeX Notification popup prompting “Tap Here To Switch To Screen Mirror”. From there click on the source on Samsung TV and whatever you play on the Samsung phone will be visible on the TV.
Tips For Samsung.Screen Mirror With Smart View
- If your Samsung Phone or Tablet not displaying the content, permit TV. Restart both Phone or Tablet and TV, and connect them once again. Assure to choose Allow when prompted on the TV Screen. Moreover, update when available. In case the issue persists, factory reset TV and phone.
- To access Samsung TV from a phone you need to allow permission; Go to Settings on TV > General > External Device Manager > Device Connect Manager > Access Notification. Configure to OFF to automatically connect when using Smart View. Right from the Device Connect Manager Settings, you can choose Device List to manage all the peripherals connected to a TV.
- When mirroring the Samsung TV screen keeps turning off, modify screen timeout settings. To do so Settings > Screen Timeout, here you can hinder the settings accordingly.
- If the image or video looks small when screen mirroring to Samsung TV; change the Aspect Ratio. On the Samsung Tablet or Phone, keep pressing on the Smart View Icon > Three Vertical Dots(More Options) > Settings > Phone Aspect Ratio. From the next screen select 16:9 the most preferable option.
- Smart View Minimized? Select Smart View Symbol. The Smart View Control options on linked phone.
Can I Watch My Samsung TV On My Phone?
Yes, the Samsung TV is free service app. You can watch news, sports, family and kids entertainment as of now it’s available on the Phone.