When texting on Samsung S21 doesn’t work accurately, you may experience cut-off from family, friends, and profession. And you may encounter that something is big accident has happened with the best Samsung flagship phone. Well, this could be a poor network connection or a wrong number.
Regardless, it can be fixed by performing an effective workaround to get your Samsung to send MMS or SMS once again. So without panicking follow the potential steps one by one.
Fix Samsung S21Plus, S21Ultra, S21 Can’t Send or Receive Text Messages
Ensure Device Has A Reception
Firstly ensure that the device has a signal indicator. If the device doesn’t have the signal bar in the place you are present currently then that’s the culprit behind the Samsung message won’t send. And thankfully, your device doesn’t have any issues. Only you need to go to the location where there is an accurate signal.
Force Restart Your Device
The petty bugs can result in to various issues like S21 not receiving text messages. So if your device has an accurate network but won’t be able to send a text message, then text workaround you need to perform is to force restart your Samsung device.
- Press the Volume Low Key and the Power Button for few seconds.
- Once the logo of device features, let out both the buttons to finish the process.
Update Samsung Device
The outdated device can be the invitation to the various problems. So try to verify there is an availability of updates or not. If yes, then immediately update, after the completion of update verify still the Samsung s21 not receiving the MMS.
Turn ON And OFF Airplane Mode
Another workaround you can perform right after these is to enable the airplane mode for few seconds. Enabling the airplane mode will turn off all the wireless communication, turning ON it back can reconnect the device to network forcefully.
- Swipe down the Notification Panel.
- Search and hit Airplane Icon.
- After a fraction of seconds, hit the icon once again to disable it.
Reset The Network Settings
Resetting the network brings back the device to the default settings same as when the device was unboxed. So if there is accidental touch to the device settings can create Samsung text messaging problems. Try to perform it on your device and verify the issue is fixed or not.
- Go to Settings.
- Swipe down and hit General Management.
- Hit Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Tap Reset Settings and if asked, enter PIN, Password, or Pattern.
- Lastly hit Reset to begin the process.
Factory Reset Your Device
Now the only thing we can suggest you lastly is factory reset your Samsung device to fix Samsung messages issues. However, ensure that you have back-up all the data stored in the device because performing this workaround will permanently delete all the data from the device.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Swipe down and go to General Management.
- Hit Reset.
- Swipe down and hit Reset.
- If asked, enter PIN, Password, and Pattern.
- Hit Delete All.
- Re-write the password and select Done to begin the process.
Contact To Service Provider
Well even after performing the various steps, still the Samsung phone not sending texts. It’s time to contact the service provider and verify if your plan is expired or issue lies within the service provider company.
- How to Sell Old Galaxy Phones For Cash? Get Latest Options
- How to Connect Crypto Wallet to Samsung Blockchain App?
- Best Cases for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra