Being human we always look for the easiest and shortest path to solve our issues. Keeping this in mind, we’ve prepared a short article on Screen Mirror Samsung S20 to TV. Despite, any TV, the following instructions will work, whether you want to Screen Mirror S20 to Sony Bravia, Screen Mirror S20 to Samsung Smart TV or Screen Mirror S20 to Android TV. Streaming movies and gameplay on a large screen as TVs have never been that easy.
Usually, there are some pre-requisites that you would need to follow to screen mirror Samsung phone to Smart TV. Like both TV and Phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Best Grocery Store Price Comparison Apps for Android and iOS
- 5 Best Leather Back Cover/Wallet Cases for Galaxy S20
- Best Tablets to buy Now
- 1 How to Screen Mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Samsung Smart TVs: Using Inbuilt Feature
How to Screen Mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Samsung Smart TVs: Using Inbuilt Feature
What Can be Viewed After Screen Mirroring Galaxy S20, S20Plus to TV?
- You can look at photos on a huge TV screen.
- Stream Movies and watch videos.
- Play Games.
- Play Music.
Prepare your Samsung Smart TV to Screen Mirror Samsung S20, S20Plus
Way 1: Maybe Work for Older Smart TVs
- Press the Source button on your TV remote.
- Look for the Screen Mirror and select it.
- That’s it. Now your Smart TV will search for the Galaxy S20/S20Plus.
Way 2: For Newer Models
- Go to the TV Menu.
- Scroll down and choose Network.
- Find the Screen Mirror option and select it.
- Enable Screen Mirror.
Prepare your Samsung S20, S20Plus to Screen Mirror with Samsung Smart TVs
- Unlock your Galaxy Phone.
- Pull-down the notification bar using two fingers.
- Tap on Smart View
- Wait for a moment, the Smart TV will appear in the list.
- Once it displays, tap on Samsung Smart TV to pair it with Galaxy S20.
How to Screen Mirror Galaxy S20, S20Plus to Any Smart TV
Way 1: Using USB-C to HDMI Adapters
Perhaps the USB-C to HDMI adapter is the easiest method for Samsung S20, S20Plus Screen Mirror to TV. The above trick is limited to only Samsung Smart TVs, whereas, HDMI adapter is a universal solution to connect S20 to TV (any HDMI compatible).
We would not recommend wireless connection, because sometimes, the buggy software lags video streaming or stops screen mirroring. However, if a wireless connection is working seamlessly for you, then continue with that, otherwise, you have USB-C to HDMI adapters waiting for you.
The following HDMI adapters support 4K video streaming, simply plug and play your video to the TV all the way.
Way 2: Using Miracast App
If you are looking to connect Samsung S20 to TV wirelessly then consider, using Miracast App on your phone. Often to use Miracast, your smart TV must support Wireless Display or Miracast and both Galaxy S20/S20Plus and Smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
The Miracast App might not deliver 4K resolution.
Way 3: Using Google Chromecast
If you own any HDMI enabled TV, then Google Chromecast will convert it into Smart TV and later, you could stream videos wirelessly from Galaxy S20, S20Plus to TV. It also works on plug and play principle.
Still, if you have any queries regarding Screen Mirroring, don’t miss asking us in the comment section.