The glitch directive ”Package file is invalid” may appear when there is an issue during updating or downloading applications. Due to the problem of play store and network issues you may encounter inexpensive phones like Samsung Galaxy S10. But don’t bother about it as long as it’s not a serious problem. By the way, we have already found a related problem and we have fortunately resolved it.
Procedure 1: Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10
If it`s the first time the problem produce, basically, you must perform the reboot. Better, in addition, attempt doing the Force reboot.
How can I do force reboot Samsung S10?
- Press and hold Shutdown Key and Volume Low key concurrently until the phone display turns off.
- Keep pressing and holding the Shutdown Key and Volume Low Key until you experience vibration.
By performing this procedure it will replenish memory along with service and important function. Later on, try to download and update the application and check if a particular issue is solved.
Procedure 2: Turn OFF Wifi and Immediately Turn ON in your Samsung Galaxy S10
The glitch may also be because of disrupted internet connection. When the device is performing updating and downloading the connection gets cut off due to which this type of error is produced. So the next step is to turn OFF Wifi or mobile data. Before downloading and updating an app, assure that the device has a constant internet connection.
Procedure 3: Clear Cache and Data of Play Store
To bring back to google play store to the default setting you need to Clear Cache and Data of Play Store. The problem may be due to play store so it`s necessary to perform this particular procedure. Users don`t need to worry about files and or app it won`t be deleted. To perform Clear Cache follow the given steps.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Select Application.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache and Data.
Procedure 4: Update or Download the App via Web Browser
This procedure is just for the sake it is not an original solution. Users may easily download and update the application but it is not guaranteed issues may generate again.
How can I download and update the app via the web browsers?
- On your PC open web browsers, go to Google Play Store.
- Log in to the same Google account that you used on the cell phone through Sign In Button.
- Search for the app on the web browser.
- Tap on Install.
- Verify the app is Download/Installed successfully on the cell phone
Procedure 5: Backup Files and Perform the Master Reset
As long as if this problem is still not been solved in your devices, it can be still solved by fixing master reset
Note: You need to take a backup for all your important data.
How can I perform Master Reset?
- Press the Power Key until the menu turns up.
- Select Restart two time.
- Press Volume High Key, Bixby Key and Power key after the appearance of the Samsung logo.
- Free all Keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In Recovery Mode pick out “Wipe data/Factory Reset”.
- Using Volume Keys scroll down and Power Key select the option.
- Select “YES” by using Power Key.
- By using Power Key select “Reboot System Now”.
You may like,