Table of Contents Show
Discover feed not responding on Samsung S10 has commonly reported by many Samsung as well as Android users. After such complications in Google App, still, Google hasn’t taken any action to fix the newsfeed of Google app. Forget Google, let’s fix this in our own way. We have addressed the solutions that were previously helped to fix the same Google Newsfeed not working issue.
Opening with the simple restart, this tutorial ends with wipe cache partition of entire Samsung S10. It is endorsed to pursue this guide in the same specified order. Subsequently, review the Newsfeed and ensure that it is working as usual.
Google Discover Newsfeed not working on Samsung Galaxy S10
Tip 1: Restart S10
Hope, the problem is not bigger, with Google App, else restart won’t work to fix newsfeed not working on S10. There is no harm in restarting the device, if the Google App didn’t work, of course, other glitches will get removed from S10.
- Press and hold the Power button and select Restart.
- Confirm Restart. Let the phone restarts, wait for 30 seconds.
Tip 2: Enable Discover in Google App
To use Discover Newsfeed in Google App, it must be enabled. Personally, even I didn’t even know that to use Discover feed, I’ve to enable Discover from the Settings of Google App. Determine, someone hasn’t disabled the Discover on your phone.
- Go to Google
- Tap on More.
- Tap Settings > General.
- Enable Discover.
Tip 3: Switch Email on Google App
Gmail account plays a significant role in Android phones. Many applications need access to your Gmail account to work accurately and to provide better services. Likewise, Samsung S10 requires the same. If you are using more than one Gmail account on S10, then better be a switch and verify that Newsfeed has restored its functionality like before.
- Open Google App.
- Select More.
- Tap on Gmail Account to expand more accounts.
- Switch current Gmail Account with another.
Tip 4: Clear Cache of Google App
Removing all the temporary data from the device could fix the Discover feed of Google App. Mostly, we didn’t have to perform this step unless some rogue app agitates the performance of the device. We would also propose to Clear Data along with Cache, all the data of Google app will be deleted if you do so.
- Open the Settings on Galaxy S10.
- Tap Apps.
- Find the Google App.
- Select Storage
- Hit Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Note: It is recommended to Clear Data, chances will increase to fix the Google Discover Newsfeed not working on Samsung S10.
Tip 5: Update Google App
Compatibility can create a problem with apps and the device. Besides, if the new Android update and outdated app are not compatible with each other, then there are high chances of such errors. Update the Google App on your S10.
- Open the Play Store.
- On the search bar, tap three lines.
- Go to My apps & games.
- Next to Google App, hit Update.
Tip 6: Wipe Cache Partition
Can’t fix the Google App Newsfeed on S10? Try this last fix, wipe cache partition would remove all the cache of your device. So if S10 is affected by malware or virus then, it will get removed along with the cache.
- Turn off the Samsung S10, by holding the Power button.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up + Bixby + Power button.
- When the Android logo comes around the screen, release all the keys.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds, the recovery menu will appear.
- There, wipe cache partition will be listed, use the Volume Down button to highlight it.
- To select wipe cache partition, press Power key.
- Again use the Volume down button and highlight Yes.
- Press the Power button to confirm Yes.
- Use Power key to Reboot System Now, after wipe cache partition completes.
Tip 7: Report the issue
Just like others, why don’t you report the bug directly to Google? We have tested all the viable fixed and nothing worked.