The charging interrupt problem is one of the ordinary issues on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. It can produce when using either USB cable or wireless charger. To solve the charging paused issue on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus you must go through the article.
It is essential that you know why the Samsung Galaxy S10 charging is paused. In this article, I will give the most ordinary methods to encounter on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. if you are the user of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and presently facing bugged by a charging pause, then carry on reading as this article may help to fix for charging paused error on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- 1 Galaxy S10 Plus showing Charging Paused error
- 1.1 Trick 1: Restart the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- 1.2 Trick 2: Confirm Charging Accessories are working
- 1.3 Trick 3: Use Official Cable and Adapter
- 1.4 Trick 4: Wipe Cache Partition
- 1.5 Trick 5: Install Updates
- 1.6 Trick 6: Charge on Safe Mode
- 1.7 Trick 7: Reset App Preferences
- 1.8 Trick 8: Reset All Settings
- 1.9 Trick 9: Factory Reset
Galaxy S10 Plus showing Charging Paused error
Trick 1: Restart the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Charging paused issues can produce all sudden, due to some reason, it is just because of a small bug. To verify if the reason for the issue on your Samsung S10 Plus is short-lived, try to perform a soft reset. It is just similar to devise restart but replicating the effects of “Battery Pull”. By performing this, it vanishes the RAM. To do this, follow the given below steps.
- Hold on the Power Key and the Volume Low Button for 10-15 seconds.
- After the completion of process free all the Keys.
This is generally essential in vanishing bugs that produce when the device left is running. We recommend you restart your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus at most once in a week to prevent it from bugs.
How can I Force Restart Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Hold on the Volume Low Key + the Power Key for approximately 10-15 seconds. By doing this Maintenance Boot Mode will feature on-screen.
- From Maintenance Boot Mode, tap Normal Boot.
- By using Volume Keys you can go through the given options
- Use Left Lower Key to select the options.
- Wait up to 80-90 seconds for the process to finish.
Trick 2: Confirm Charging Accessories are working
On any occasion you go through the charging paused error, first you need to do is check your USB cable and adapter. If you are using another that doesn’t come with Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, check that they working properly. The additional charger is used for the first time by you, then it may not compatible even it is Samsung. If you have another Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, try to charge it with the same charger. If it charges up, the problem might be in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Trick 3: Use Official Cable and Adapter
Another ordinary trick to fix for Charging Paused error on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is to use official cable and adapter then came with the box. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus wants a valid outcome from USB cable and adapter. Outcomes may not full-filled by non-Samsung USB cable. So you need to use the charging cable and adapter that came Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus box. If you don’t have an official USB cable and adapter visit to nearby Samsung store. You aim to conclude if there is an issue with the present USB cable and adapter. If charging paused error on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus won’t occur again using the original charger then the problem is with un-official cable and adapter.
Trick 4: Wipe Cache Partition
To saddle multiple numbers of apps quickly, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus accumulate regularly used apps or websites and many more. All these are stored in the cache partition. Sometimes system cache gets damaged or outdated due to which low performance or bugs are created. To assure that your device is working essentially you need clear cache regularly.
How can I Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Switch off the device.
- Hold down Volume High Key and the Bixby Button.
- Immediately hold on the Power Button.
- When the green logo of Android featured, free all the Keys.
- Press and hold the Volume Low Button many times to display ‘Wipe Cache Partition’.
- Use the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low until ‘YES’ is appears.
- When the Wipe Cache Partition is finished “Reboot System Now” appears.
- Hold the Power Button to restart Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
Trick 5: Install Updates
Updating software or app regularly on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus might help to solve the issue. Some glitch requires a change in coding and it can be only done through updates. If we don’t update app and software than it hampers with Android device and cause issue. To decrease the problem, identify to install and update as they become applicable.
Trick 6: Charge on Safe Mode
To verify if a third-party app is generating an issue, you can restart the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus on Safe Mode. Sometimes the poorly codify app may generate the issue. Booting in safe mode will help you to verify if that is the case.
How can I perform Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Hold on the Power Button until the Switch off screen appears then free the Button.
- Tap the Power off until the Safe Mode is highlighted then free it.
- Hit Safe Mode.
- “Safe Mode” is featured on Left Lower bottom corner.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus in Safe Mode and verify the issue.
If your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus charges perfectly without any charging pause problem is in a third-party app. To verify which third-party app is causing a problem you need to delete it one by one.
- Once you have settled that a third-party app is a reason, you begin to uninstall the app. According to me uninstall the app which is recently downloaded on your Samsung Galaxy S10n Plus.
- After the uninstalling process, restart your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus to normal mode and verify the issue.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is still facing a problem, do again steps 1-4.
Trick 7: Reset App Preferences
In case if the pre-installed app has been disabled by mistake and causing the bug, then reset app preference.
How can I Reset App Preference on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Apps.
- Hit on More Settings.
- Go to Reset App Preference.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and verify the problem.
Trick 8: Reset All Settings
This trick is similar to factory reset decrease the problem of deleting owner apps, data, and more.
How can I Reset All Settings on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Go to Settings App.
- Hit General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset All Settings.
- Touch RESET Button.
Trick 9: Factory Reset
Still Galaxy S10 Plus is showing charging paused error? The ultimate way to get rid of this issue is to factory data reset the device. Don’t forget to back up the phone before performing the factory reset.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Again select Reset.
- Lastly, review the message and hit Delete all.