Why do people love to download the Google Camera on Samsung S10? The reason is simple, the Google Camera is equipped with a bundle of functions that you can’t imagine and delivers incredible shots. The Google Camera is especially popular for capturing the finest Low-light and HDR+ shots. The low-light mode of Google’s Camera is far better than the Samsung S10’s Bright Night mode.
Many people were demanding for Google Camera in Samsung’s new S10 flagship and now it is available, thanks to XDA Senior Member csstark27 for making Google Camera available on Samsung S10. Developers like Arnova8g2 and csstark27 will refine their work in Google Camera and hopefully, we will get more improved camera quality in future days.
Fix Google Camera for Samsung S10
What are the advantages of Google Camera?
We are not saying that Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus’s camera is worst, but when it comes to perfection Google Camera app can add some spices in your picture. When we tried to take pictures without the Google Camera app, the HDR mode was decreasing the quality of images instead of improving.
What are the Key Features of Google Camera app?
- Portrait Mode
- Wide-Angle Mode
How to install Google Camera on Samsung S10, S10 Plus, and S10e??
- Go to the following link to download Google Camera on Samsung S10, S10 Plus or S10e.
- Select Click Here to Start Download.
- Give permission to your device to begin the download.
- It’s time to download Config Files on your device.
- Next, you will need to extract the files on the following path of root storage: /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/
- Now, launch the app and then double tap the area alongside the shutter button.
- Choose s10csMar2.xml
- Select Restore.
That’s it! You have successfully installed the Google Camera. Don’t hesitate to use it on S10 because it is exceptionally the best camera app available for your device.
Want to root your Samsung galaxy s10 the check out our step by step guide, How you can root your Samsung galaxy s10 easily