Table of Contents Show
Can’t receiving text messages from iPhone or any other Android phone? Since, you are facing this issue for the first time, and don’t know where to begin, follow this troubleshoot and get rid of Galaxy S10 Plus won’t send or receive text messages. There are many possibilities why your Samsung S10 Plus not receiving text messages from an iOS device or unable to send text messages to the iOS device.
Gather yourself and try these tricks to fix Samsung S10 Plus can’t receive text messages from iPhone or iOS device.
Fix Samsung S10 Plus Not receiving text messages from iPhone
Trick 1: Confirm that roaming is set
The stuff like this is a no-brainer but in this case, it is an important factor that many owners fail to recognize. Roaming may not be set if you are in the outside range of a network. Roaming needs to be set up before leaving the network’s range, so it may be late to do because you have already reached the place you want to go to. Still, we advise you to contact your service provider so they provide information related to this issue. This trick may help to fix Android not receiving a message from apple. If still, this problem occurs go to the next trick.
Trick 2: Verify Signal
Another common fixture is verifying that your device signal is having a good range. If your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus doesn’t have a good signal then that’s the reason due to which it is not receiving the message. If you want to verify the signal, go to the place where there is a good signal. If your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can receive the message, then the issue is in your area. To check this, you need to contact the service provider.
Trick 3: Forced Restart
Refreshing the device is done normally before performing the troubleshooting method on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. This type of issue is just due to the normal network bugs. To fix this bug you just need to restart your device system.
How to Forced restart Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Press the Power Button and Volume Low Button for 10-15 seconds.
- After pressing the button for 10-15 seconds Maintenance Boot Mode Screen will feature.
- Select the Normal Boot from Maintenance Boot Mode Screen.
Trick 4: Confirm no call barring or blocks.
This problem arises if you have blocked the contact previously. The blocking of contacts can be performed on two-level. These levels are account and device. if you blocked the contact using the text messaging app, then unblocking contact within carrier can fix the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can’t receive a text message. If you have allowed your device to block the contact on then it is the account level. Then your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is not able to receive the text or call from a particular number. If you want to unblock the contact, then remove the restriction on a particular contact.
If you have not done this stuff previously then ignore this trick and go to the next trick.
Trick 5: Check sender format number is correct
If you are not collecting the text from the specific number, then it is feasible that his or her contact number is not omitted accurately. Try to clear the particular number, and re-save it.
If it is a foreign number, then verify that it follows the terms and format of the country where you are presently living.
Trick 6: Insert SIM to another device
To verify the issue is present in SIM or device, insert the SIM to another supportable device. If another device receives the message after inserting the SIM then the issue is present in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. if the device doesn’t receive the text message then the issue is in SIM. Try to recover SIM or contact to the service provider.
Trick 7: Check your messaging app
These two methods that you can perform on your messaging app of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. First is a clear cache of messaging app. performing the clear cache will delete the file that is used by messaging app. all the text message will not be clear by performing this task.
How Can I Clear the cache of messaging app on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Go to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Hit Messaging App.
- Touch Storage.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Restart the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and verify the problem.
And the second trick which can be performed on the messaging app of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus app is clear the data of the messaging app. By doing this it will clear your all text message, so you need to backup them all.
How can I Clear the data of the Messaging app on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Apps.
- Search and hit Messaging App.
- Hit Storage.
- Touch Clear Data Button.
- Restart the device and verify the issue.
Trick 8: Install Updates
Keeping the updated can fix the issues like Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can’t receive the message from iPhone. This is the essential adduce why we frequently ask the users of android to remain updated. We always receive update notification of the app which is downloaded from the Google play store.
Trick 9: Check third party app
Some of the apps are not developed due to which the problem arises with the device system. To verify if the third party apps are generating an issue then run the device in Safe mode.
How to run Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus on Safe Mode?
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Press the Power Button until the model name is highlighted.
- When “SAMSUNG” is highlighted, free all the buttons.
- Instantly after that hold the Volume Low Button.
- Carry on to hold the Volume Low Key until Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus completes the restarting process.
- Safe Mode will feature on the left bottom corner.
- Free the Volume Low Button when Safe Mode is featured.
- On Safe Mode, charge the device for at least 25-30 minutes.
Safe mode will imitate the third party app by restricting them. So if your messaging app works accurately in safe mode then it is clear that the issue is with a third-party app. To find which third-party app is generating a problem you need to uninstall them one by one.
- Expel to Safe Mode.
- Verify the issue.
- Once you rooted that third-party is the main reason behind this issue, start uninstalling the third-party app.
- After the uninstallation process run the device in normal mode and verify the issue.
- If S10 Plus still not working accurately, then repeat the above steps.
Trick 10: Reset Network Settings
If the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can’t receive the text message then perform reset network settings on Samsung device. It is one of the most effective tricks to fix the issue if you don’t know how to perform it, then follow the given below steps.
How can I Reset Network Settings on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus?
- Open App Tray.
- Go to General Management.
- Hit Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Enter it, if the PIN is set by you.
- Touch Reset Settings.
Trick 11: Factory Reset
Last but not least you need to perform a factory reset if your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is not fixed. One important thing you need to keep in your mind is your all-important data will be clear by performing a factory reset. So you need to back-up your data.
Note: You need to back-up all the important data from your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Switch off the phone.
- Press the Volume High + Bixby Button, the hold then the Power Button.
- When the symbol of Android appears, free al the buttons.
- Press the Volume Low Key for many times to feature “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”.
- Use the Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume Low Key to feature “Yes-delete all users data”.
- Use the Power Button to begin the Master Reset.
- After the Master reset “Reboot System Now” is featured.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.