Roblox games are the same as a Minecraft is just a building block simulator. It is a universe in which kids can create their own games and let others play them. Roblox is available for Windows, Mac os, Android and ios. You can even record Roblox gameplay to share it on a social media platform like Youtube, Facebook or Twitch.
When you download the Roblox for the first time you have to create an account to access the game. Then you have to create an avatar to play the game. You are provided with an area of a universe to call your own and toolbox to store all thing you collect while playing the game. Now, let see how you can record your gameplay on a different platform and share it.
HOW TO RECORD ROBLOX ON A WINDOWS PC?
Like many games, Roblox comes with an in-game recording option. You can use a third-party screen recorder too if you like. We are going to show you how to use both.
Roblox comes with the inbuilt screen recorder. It allows you to record all of your game or section of it. It will store the gameplay to your hard drive.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO RECORD ROBLOX USING INBUILT GAME RECORDER,
1) Open a Roblox and open a game.
2) Select the three-line menu icon at the top of the screen.
3) Select Record from the list and configure your settings.
4) Select Record video when you’re ready.
5) Select small red recording button from the top of the game, to stop the recording.
You have two option to export your recording as you can save it to your hard disk or you can upload directly to youtube. We suggest you select the save to the drive option in the settings as you can edit the video before publishing.
The inbuilt recorder in Roblox is pretty good, but for the features like voice over and picture in picture mode, you have to use third party software.
HOW TO RECORD ROBLOX GAMES WITH OBS STUDIO
Obs(Open Broadcasting System) is free software that used for a record or stream from a pc. Obs provide a broadcast level recording quality with the features like voice over and picture in picture mode. Obc is free software and available on Windows, Mac Os, and Linux and it is free to download and use the software.
Obs require little effort to set up for the first time, but then you can easily create pro-level videos on no time.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO SETUP OBS STUDIO,
1) Download and install Obs.
2) Open OBS and select scenes add a scene.
3) Then select the game capture source.
4) Select stream preview to check the game is showing or not.
5) Then start recording from the OBS.
6) You can select video title and video quality when exporting.
NOW, WE SEE HOW TO RECORD ROBLOX ON THE ANDROID?
Roblox is available for free on a play store to download. To record Roblox on an android, you have two ways using inbuilt Screen(available on some Android smartphone) recorder or using a third party app.
For recording using an inbuilt screen recorder:
1) Start screen recording from the notification panel (It can be different for your device).
2) Now open a Roblox and start playing.
3) When you stop recording the file is saved to your inbuilt storage.
For recording using a third party app:
1) Download the screen recorder app from play store (Many screen recording apps are available on a play store)
2) In the settings of these apps, you have to select bit rate, resolution, and storage location.
3) Then start recording a Roblox.
4) To stop the recording, select the stop button from the notification panel.
FOR RECORDING A GAME IN THE IOS:
For recording a game in the ios is pretty easy, as ios provide inbuilt screen recorder,
1) Select the recording button from the control panel.
2) To use your mic with the game hold the recording button and turn the mic on from the menu that comes up.
3) Start Roblox to start recording your gameplay.
4) Stop the recording from the control panel and your recording is saved in the storage.
For the users who can not find a screen recorder in the control center,
1) Open settings
2) Find the control center and open it
3) Find screen recorder and add it to the control panel
4) Now you can find a screen recorder in the control panel
FOR RECORDING ROBLOX ON THE MAC
1) Go to the application folder and open QuickTime player by double-clicking on it.
2) Click on the file menu in the quick time player and select the new screen recording.
3) Click on the record button to start the recording.
4) Click on the stop button from the menu bar to stop recording.
5) To save the recording, click on the file menu and select save.