Table of Contents Show
Roblox Games are the same as Minecraft. It is a universe in which kids can create their own games and let others play them. Roblox is available for Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS. You can even record Roblox gameplay to share it on a social media platform like Youtube, Facebook, or Twitch.
When you download Roblox for the first time, you have to create an account to access the game. Then you have to create an avatar to play the game. You are provided with an area of a universe to call your own and a toolbox to store all things you collect while playing the game. Now, let’s see how you can record your gameplay on a different platform and share it.
How to Record Roblox on Windows?
Like many games, Roblox comes with an in-game recording option. You can use a third-party screen recorder, too, if you like. We are going to show you how to use both.
Roblox comes with an inbuilt screen recorder. It allows you to record all of your game or section of it. It will store the gameplay on your hard drive.
Method 1: Record Using Default Recorder
- Open a Roblox and open a game.
- Select the three-line menu icon at the top of the screen.
- Select Record from the list and configure your settings.
- Select Record video when you’re ready.
- Select a small red recording button from the top of the game, to stop the recording.
Method 2: Using OBS Recorder
Obs(Open Broadcasting System) is free software that is used for a record or stream from a pc. Obs provide a broadcast level recording quality with the features like voice over and picture-in-picture mode. Obc is free software available on Windows, Mac Os, and Linux, and it is free to download and use the software.
Obs require little effort to set up for the first time, but then you can easily create pro-level videos in no time.
How to Setup OBS Screen Recorder
1) Download and install Obs.
2) Open OBS and select scenes add a scene.
3) Then select the game capture source.
4) Select stream preview to check the game is showing or not.
5) Then start recording from the OBS.
6) You can select video title and video quality when exporting.
How to Record Roblox on Android
Roblox is available for free on a play store to download. To record Roblox on an Android, you have two ways: an inbuilt Screen(available on some Android smartphones) recorder or a third-party app.
To record using an inbuilt screen recorder:
- Start screen recording from the notification panel (It can be different for your device).
- Now open a Roblox and start playing.
- When you stop recording, the file is saved to your inbuilt storage.
If your device doesn’t support inbuilt Screen Recording, download the Screen Recorder from Google Play.
For recording using a third-party app:
- Download the Screen Recorder app. (Many screen recording apps are available on Google Play)
- In the settings of these apps, you have to select bit rate, resolution, and storage location.
- Then start recording a Roblox.
- To stop the recording, select the stop button from the notification panel.
How to Record Roblox on iPhone
Recording a game on iOS is pretty easy with the inbuilt screen recorder:
- Select the recording button from the control panel.
- To use your mic with the game, hold the recording button and turn the mic on from the menu that comes up.
- Start Roblox to start recording your gameplay.
- Stop the recording from the control panel and your recording is saved in the storage.
For users who can not find a screen recorder in the control center,
- Open Settings App.
- Find the Control Center and open it
- Find Screen Recorder and add it to the Control Center
- Now you can find a screen recorder in the Control Center.
How to Record Roblox in Mac, MacBook
For recording Roblox in the MacOS, you can use a quick time player to record the screen. Here is the step by step guide for using it,
- Go to the Application folder and open QuickTime player by double-clicking on it.
- Click on the File menu in the quick time player and select the new screen recording.
- Click on the Record button to start the recording.
- Click on the stop button from the menu bar to stop recording.
- To save the recording, click on the File menu and select Save.