Table of Contents Show
The user of Samsung Galaxy S10e has been reporting that Wifi toggle switch is greyed out or disabled without any reason to be noted. Due to this, Samsung Galaxy S10e saying that they are not able to connect to the Wifi network even after several taps on the Wifi toggle. This type of issue could be a hint of some crooked data file or Cache, notably if it occurs right away after an update. Some of the users of Samsung Galaxy S10e reported that the issue occurs after a minor update.
In this post, I will take present you the tricks to fix the Samsung Galaxy S10e Wifi toggle Switch is greyed out or disable after an update. We will perform each and every task to rule out each and every prospect until we conclude the reason behind the issue is and surely fix it. So, if you are a user of Samsung Galaxy S10e and going through a similar problem, carry on to read this post it might help you to fix the issue.
Fix Wi-Fi Greyed Out on Samsung Galaxy S10e
Trick 1: Run the Samsung Galaxy S10e in Safe Mode
Earlier, this procedure I applied to my device. I have accessed my phone in the Safe mode to im-permanently disable all the third-party apps. In the safe mode, my device was able to turn on and off Wifi easily without any problem. After all, there was a greyed in default mode and Wifi was immobilized, I had to access safe mode after turning Wifi on and off several times. When I booted to the default mode, the toggle has already set up. Genuinely, I didn’t know the matter behind this reason. So it may also work on your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
How Can I run Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S10e?
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Hold the Power Button until the model name appears on the screen.
- When the SAMSUNG is highlighted on the screen, let out the Power Button.
- Instantly after letting out the Power Button, hold the Volume Low Button.
- Hold on the Volume Low Button until the phone completes the restarting.
- When the Safe Mode is featured on the bottom left corner, release the Volume Low Button.
- In Safe Mode, you can now switch the Wifi on and off several times.
If you are allowed to access that in safe mode, then it could be a similar issue. Boot-up your device normally and try to verify the toggle after that. If you are able to enable, then the issue is fixed. Although it is not guaranteed that it couldn’t rise again in the future.
Trick 2: Reset Network Settings
Since you are going through network-related problems, then resetting the settings is the best way to fix it. Resetting the network setting will bring back your default settings and that might be able to fix the Wifi related issue.
How to Reset Network Settings on S10e?
- From the Main Screen, scroll upon a blank spot to access the Apps Menu.
- Hit Settings Icon.
- Select General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Go to Reset Network Settings.
- Hit RESET SETTINGS.
- Enter if, it set up a PIN.
- Select RESET SETTINGS. After completion window will be highlighted.
After the completion, you can try to access the Wifi. If it is not solved go to the next trick.
Trick 3: Wipe Cache Partition
It is feasible, that your Cache might get corrupted after an update. So perform the wipe Cache partition to fix Wifi disable issue on Android device.
How to perform wipe cache partition on Galaxy S10e?
- Switch off the S10e.
- Press the Volume High Button and the Bixby, simultaneously press the Power Button.
- After the Android symbol appears, let out all the buttons.
- Hold the Volume Down Button multiple times to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Press the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Key to feature YES, then hold the Power Button to select it.
- Reboot System Now is featured.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the Samsung Galaxy S10e.
Trick 4: Backup files and Reset your S10e
After performing all the procedures, if still, you are going through a similar issue, then there is no option rather than resetting your S10e.
Note:- Backup all the important data before performing the task, because resetting your device clear all the important data store in the device.
How to Reset Samsung Galaxy S10e?
- Switch off your smartphone.
- Press the Volume Up Button and the Bixby Button, instantly press the Power Button.
- Release all the three buttons when the Android symbol appears.
- Hold the Volume Down Button multiple times to ‘feature Wipe Data/ Factory Reset’.
- Hold the Power Button to select the options.
- Press the Volume Low Button until ‘YES- Delete All User Data’ is featured.
- Hold the Power Key to begin the Master Reset.
- When the master reset is finished, ‘Reboot System Now’ has appeared.
- Press the Power Button to restart the device.
I hope all these tricks are helpful to you to fix the Wifi issue. If still your device is not fixed take it to the service center.