Table of Contents Show
Do you get embarrassed with your Samsung tab S6 wifi related issue? Like Samsung tab not connecting to wifi, Galaxy Tab S6 keeps disconnecting wifi, continuously dropping wifi on Samsung galaxy tab, and much more. Well, this doesn’t stop here, it becomes more annoying while you are watching movies on tab S6, and wifi keeps freezing because the Galaxy Tab S6 doesn’t have a stable wifi connection.
Is that the reason! Then you came to the right spot and definitely your issue will be fixed after performing fixtures given below. There are various reason behind Samsung tablet doesn’t connect to wifi, if your tablet contains malware then it’s likely to say it culprit or else it could be a minor bug. Don’t worry, and continue to read this article and perform all the given below task to fix it.
Wi-Fi Not Working on Samsung Tab S6
Check Your Router
Firstly ensure that router is turned ON and highlighting that it is connected to a stable internet, plus, we also need both Password and Network Name to connect with it. Also, verify that router doesn’t limited number of connection because Wi-Fi name doesn’t appear if there multiple numbers of the device are connected to it. We suggest you restart your router switching OFF and ON.
Restart Your Tablet
There are multiple reasons why we suggest you restart Galaxy Tab S5e at-least once in a week. Because restarting the device helps the device from crashing, retaining memory, fixing minor bugs, and enhancing performance along with battery life, so restart Galaxy S6 and verify the issue.
- Hold the Volume Low Key and Power Key for a couple of seconds to prompt “Power off” on the screen.
- Touch Restart.
- Finally, tap Restart.
Ensure that it’s not a Network Problem
Still, your Samsung tab doesn’t connect to wifi or keeps disconnecting, then you have to check that there is no issue with wifi network. To verify it, connect another device with the same wifi network you were connecting, if it connects easily then the problem is with your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. Or else you need to contact the technician or service provider. But assuming that issue is not with service provider move forward to next tricks.
Toggle Airplane Mode
Well, your device may not be in airplane mode, but accidental touch can enable flight mode or Airplane on your Galaxy tab S5e. So swipe down the notification panel, verify that Airplane mode is disabled on Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Boot the device to Safe Mode
Have you recently downloaded any third-party app and after that your facing wifi disconnecting on Galaxy tab S6? If yes, then it’s likely to say that culprit is a third-party app. So we suggest you boot Samsung tab S6 in safe mode and verify if you are still going through the same problem. If no, then it’s confirmed that the issue is with a third-party app.
- Press the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Release it when Power off Icon appears on the screen.
- Continuously touch Power off Icon to highlight Safe Mode.
- Lastly, tap Safe Mode located on the bottom right corner.
Reset Network Settings
Performing the reset network settings on tab S6 will bring back all the wireless service to default settings. If it’s just minor bug then this could be an effective way to fix it, plus, it will not clear any personnel data or apps, only it will all the saved password of wifi and Bluetooth connection.
- Swipe up to access the App Tray.
- Heat to Settings App.
- Search and hit General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Go to Reset Network Settings.
- Touch Reset.
- Enter Password or PIN, if prompted.
- Lastly, hit Reset.
Wipe Cache Partition
Another technical way and effective way is to wipe cache partition on Samsung galaxy tab S6. The cache partition is a storage space that stores the temporary files, data, and logs from OS and various applications of the Tablet. So clearing the cache can fix Samsung tablet not working on wifi.
- Turn off the Tablet
- Hold the Volume High Button and simultaneously press the Power Button.
- When the model name appears on the screen, let out the Power Button.
- Wait for few seconds until the Android system recovery menu appears.
- Continuously press the Volume Low button to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Hold the Power Button to select the options.
- Press Volume Low Button to feature YES, then hold the Power Button to select it.
- After the completion of the wipe cache partition, Reboot System Now will appear.
- Finally, Hold the Power key to restart the tablet.