Table of Contents Show
One of the most disappointing Instagram features is Instagram Story stays only for 24 hours, and you can’t do anything to extend the time. While Instagram lets you create and decorate stories with Music, Stickers, Photos, Videos, Texts, and much more, there’s no direct option to download it. Let’s not get into why Instagram won’t allow us to download Stories with Music and focus on what are the tricks to download mentioned below.
Method 1: Create and Save Story
If you are not in favor to use any third-party tool, then fortunately, Instagram lets you save Stories with Music, but with two-three more steps compared to a third-party tool.
- Launch Instagram App.
- Create Instagram Story with all your photos, videos, stickers, etc.
- Tap on three dots and select Save (without publishing story).
- By default, Instagram won’t let you download stories with music because of licensing conflicts or other issues we don’t know.
- Confirm, Save without music, and Save it.
- Up next, go to any of the Instagram DM Chat.
- Tap on the Camera icon.
- Select the Instagram Story that you have downloaded.
- Now, swipe up and select Music and add your favorite music to the story.
- Don’t forget to select Keep in Chat.
- Tap Send.
- Now, touch and hold the video and select More > Save.
Method 2: Create, Publish and Save Story
If you have already posted the Instagram Story or wanted to save it from Archive, here’s how to do it.
- Navigate to the Instagram App.
- Tap on your profile icon and select the hamburger menu in the upper-right corner.
- Select Archive.
- Find and tap on three dots and Save Video.
- Again, this will be without music.
- Go to any DM Chat and tap on the Camera icon.
- Open the saved Instagram Story and swipe up to add Music.
- Select Keep in Chat and tap Send.
- Touch and hold the Story Video and select Save.
Method 3: Using Third-Party Tools
Well, this method requires your Instagram Account to be public; without that, third-party tool won’t let you download the story. There are multiple third-party tools available over the web, you can use any of them to get the job done. Here’s what we have got for you.