In this busy routine, we tend to keep our phones in silent mode, but at the same time, nobody wants to miss any notification; could be from our Office, Wife, Girlfriend, or anything important. At the same point, turning on the vibration mode also helps to identify the calls even in the crowded surrounding. But recently, many Samsung phone users have been shouting about why my Samsung phone is not vibrating.
If you are one of those users who pull out the phone from your pocket and encountered 12 missed calls from a loved one. You’ve put the phone on Vibrate Mode, but still, it doesn’t vibrate! Shit, your Samsung phone stopped vibrating. In this blog, I will make you learn how to fix a phone that doesn’t vibrate.
- 1 Top Fixes For Vibration Not Working On Samsung Phone
Top Fixes For Vibration Not Working On Samsung Phone
Note: We suggest to check “put my phone in vibration but still not working” is fixed or not after performing individual troubleshooting steps.
Test Vibration Motor
Before we start, let’s check if your Samsung phone vibration motor is working. You can perform it without opening the phone’s body with the help of a hardware testing function. Here are the troubleshooting steps.
- Navigate to the Phone Application.
- Dial *#0*# or *#7353#. No need to hit the green dialing button, it will automatically activate the code.
Check Vibration Settings
When your Samsung phone stop vibrating, or the phone doesn’t vibrate during new calls, you must assure vibrate mode is turned on. It is worth verifying because you might accidentally disable the vibration mode and forget to re-on it. Here are the steps.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Hit Sound and Vibration.
- Tap on the toggle next to Vibrate While Ringing. If it’s already enabled, turn it off and on once again.
Verify Individual App Settings
Are you experiencing vibration not working with a particular application, it’s worth verifying the app’s settings. Samsung device allows setting vibration notifications for an individual application. The phone not vibrating can be due to accidentally turning off the vibration for the app. Here are the steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Apps > Select the Problematic App from the list.
- Hit on Notifications.
- After doing so, you will receive a page showing various notification categories. Select the desired one.
- For messaging apps, select Incoming Message. Ensure that you have not tapped on the toggle instead tap on the Text.
- Tap on the toggle next to Vibrate. If it’s already enabled, turn it off and on it once again.
Update Device Software
Sometimes, the Samsung vibration not working can be due to the outdated OS or faulty OS. To fix it! all you need to do is update the device to the latest software. For that, navigate to the Settings > Software Update > hit Download And Install.
Check By Booting To Safe Mode
Why doesn’t my phone vibrate? Often, a corrupted or bad coded application can cause vibration problems. And the only way to verify it is by booting the device to safe mode. Because in safe mode none of the third-party application works and so if an installed third-party application is the culprit, you can delete them one by one from the device.
- Switch off the phone by pressing the Power Button until the Power Off is featured on screen.
- Select Power Off.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Keys at the same time, to switch on the phone. When the Samsung logo is featured on the screen, let go Power Button but keep pressing Volume Down Button.
- Now safe mode will be featured on the bottom of the screen.
If the vibration mode on the Samsung device works perfectly; try uninstalling third-party applications individually and check my phone won’t vibrate is fixed.
My Samsung Doesn’t Vibrate At All: Reset All Settings
If your Samsung phone isn’t vibrating at all, there may be changes within device settings. One way to solve it is Samsung phone settings. Doing this will not clear out all the data stored in the device. But still, we recommend creating a backup as a precaution.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Tap Backup And Reset.
- Select Reset Settings > RESET SETTINGS.
- Choose RESET.
Check Using Interactive
The last workaround to fix vibration not working in Samsung is to verify buggy and faulty vibration motor on Samsung phone. This can be done without opening the device’s body. To do so, simply follow the given mentioned steps.
- Navigate to the Phone App.
- Dial *#0*# or *#7353#. Don’t on the green dial button.
- Now the screen with various options will be featured. Select Vibration.
- If the phone vibrates, then it’s a confirmed software problem. However, if the Samsung phone doesn’t vibrate, go to the nearer service station.
Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Buzz! Let’s Finish It Up.
And that’s the end! Your Samsung phone is buzzing once again and now you know what to do when your Samsung phone doesn’t vibrate. Leave the comment in the comment box about which workaround worked to fix the phone doesn’t vibrate. And if the article is useful, send it to the friends and family when they ask the question “Why doesn’t my Samsung phone vibrate”? My Samsung Phone Doesn’t Vibrate! Here’s The Real Fix
Many users of Samsung phone keeps the device to vibrate mode to avoid continuous notification sound and incoming calls. At the same point, turning on the vibration mode also helps to identify the calls even in the crowded surrounding. But recently, many Samsung phone users have been shouting about why my Samsung phone is not vibrating.