Table of Contents Show
The most awaited flagship of 2019 is finally launched and available for you to buy. The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus come with improved hardware, design, and processor to deliver seamless service to the user. The major change you will find in the display, as there is no bezel and so some people are liking and some are disliking the change in the display. However, there is a way through which you can hide punch hole in Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Ultimately, there is no downside if you choose to buy it.
No doubt the Galaxy S10 or S10 is expensive since carrier provides different payment options it’s easy to purchase the costly S10. In return, the carrier will grab your collar by giving you Locked Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus. So there is no escaping in that unless you decide to Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
In this tutorial, we have shown you the easiest way to Unlock the Carrier Locked Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus without visiting any store in the market.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e
Look for the Code Provider
Apparently, we don’t want to contact the carrier to get the unlock code, as it may cost you high. We will recommend the code provider like UnlockUnit to unlock Galaxy S10. After researching on many Code Providers we have selected the UnlockUnit for you to unlock the Galaxy S10. It is very difficult to find out a responsive organization which can ready to help you to fix your real-time issues. In short, we would prefer UnlockUnit as a code provider for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
Look for the IMEI or MEID of your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
If you have chosen the UnlockUnit as your code provider, you will have to find out the IMEI/MEID number of your device. Let’s see how to find IMEI or MEID number on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
- Unlock your device and open the Phone app.
- Type *#06# and dial this number.
- Note down the IMEI/MEID number somewhere safe.
Alternatively, you can locate the IMEI number right from the Settings app of your device,
- Go to the Settings app.
- Find About Phone and there you can get the IMEI code of Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
Buy the Unlock Code
It’s time to buy the Unlock Code for Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus. Here’s how to buy Unlock Code for S10 or S10 Plus.
- Go to the UnlockUnit.
- Choose the Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus from Your Phone Model.
- Now, you have to select the Carrier that you are using currently in S10 or S10 Plus.
- Enter the IMEI code of your device.
- Lastly, you will have to enter the Email address, on which your code will be delivered once you make a purchase. So carefully enter the correct Email ID.
Insert the New SIM.
Finally, you will be free to use any carrier on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. Power Off the device. Hopefully, you have the new SIM which you want to insert. Replace the New SIM with the current SIM.
Enter the Unlock Code
Now, Power On the device and on the very first screen you might have to enter the Unlock Code. If you are asked to Enter Your Network Unlock Code, then open your Email to locate the Unlock Code. Enter the Unlock code and then tap Send button to proceed.
Once it is done you have successfully unlocked the S10 and S10 Plus. From now onwards you can use any other carrier on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
- Fix Battery Draining Issue in Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
- Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus won’t Charge
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus