Can you turn off heart rate monitor in Fitbit Charge 3? Yes, of course, unlike other smartwatches, Fitbit Charge 3 is filled with dozens of features that will definitely help you out in daily routine. As we know, more functionalities lead to more battery usage but you don’t have to worry about it. We have found you the best trick to fix battery draining in Fitbit Charge 3. That is, disable heart rate tracking in Fitbit Charge 3.
Moreover, there are different ways that can help you to fix battery draining issues in Fitbit Charge 3. But if you go for other features, then there is no meaning of spending hundreds of bucks on smartwatch-like Fitbit Charge 3. Since you don’t need to monitor your heart rate on a regular basis, you can save battery by turning off the heart rate sensor on Fitbit Charge 3. This tutorial is applicable to Turn Off Heart Rate on Fitbit Charge 4.
How to turn Off Heart Rate on Fitbit Charge 3
Keep in mind that, there is an LED on the backside of Fitbit Charge 3, it will continue to flash even you disable the heart rate tracking sensor in the watch.
- Head over to the Settings right on your Fitbit Charge 3.
- Find the Heart Rate option from the Settings.
- From there, toggle off the Heart Rate tracking in Fitbit Charge 3.
This tutorial is also helpful when the heart rate sensor is not working in Fitbit Charge 3. At that time you can simply disable and enable the heart rate tracking in Fitbit.
That It! If you have any suggestions regarding Fitbit Charge 3 or any tip for us then don’t hesitate to share with us. It will be very helpful for us as well as for other Fitbit Charge 3 users.
- 7 Best Samsung Tablets in 2020
- 6 Best Tablets for Teenagers in 2020
- How to Connect Game Controller to Samsung Phones in 2020
- How to Cancel Twitch Subscription in 2020
- How to connect any console game controller to Windows PC or Mac?