Now the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, or S20Ultra is in your hand and there are possibilities that you have experienced the fast speed of the device but a few months later you experience the speed slow device on Samsung. And recently many owners of S20, S20Plus, and S20 ultra are reporting that their device is stagnant. Well as a user of high-end devices you should know how to speed up the Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, and S20Ultra, and thankfully, there are many tricks to speed up Android devices.
In this article, we have explored all the possible workaround that you can perform without worrying about data loss. After performing one tweak verify if your device speed increases or not, if yes then stop there and enjoy extra speed.
- 1 Ways to Speed Up Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
- 1.1 Use Files by Google App to Clear Cached Data and Clean Storage
- 1.2 Install Lite Version of Apps (If Available)
- 1.3 Disable Bloatware and Unused App
- 1.4 Simplest Solution is to Close all Your Apps and Restart Your Phone
- 1.5 Boot Your Galaxy S20 into Safe Mode and Scan through the Apps
- 1.6 Make Some Changes in Developer Options
- 1.7 Clear Everything Stored in your Cache Partition
- 1.8 Perform Factory Reset
Ways to Speed Up Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
Use Files by Google App to Clear Cached Data and Clean Storage
Google file management is a handy app, used to analyze unused apps and files along with it also offers is file transfer feature. The app has a pleasant UI craved with two options storage and Files. Through the storage, you can know how much data is stored in the device and also deliver a smart way to free up space. Moreover, clear cache data can be performed easily within the app. Apart from this, it’s a great app to transfer files from one device to another.
Install Lite Version of Apps (If Available)
Using the lite apps plays the main role to speed up Samsung phones, you will think why? Well, I clear it. The lite apps offer the same features as the original one in a small package into a smaller app. In fact highlights a different type of content that consumes less time to load and consume less mobile data, experiencing less sluggishness with the phone along with an increase in the speed of the phone. Most probably the issue reported with Facebook, many high-end devices also experience speed issues when they download the Facebook app, so try to use the Facebook Lite App.
Disable Bloatware and Unused App
The bloatware is the apps that are pre-installed on the Phone. These are “value-added” apps, which not more useful, and many of us don’t like those apps. Thankfully, we can un-installed these apps to speed up the Samsung S20Plus.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Apps.
- All the installed will visible.
- Select the desired app, to disable or uninstall it.
Simplest Solution is to Close all Your Apps and Restart Your Phone
Running more apps in the background can slow down the speed of the device, moreover, a crashed app or incompatible app can also affect the performance of your device, so remove the unused app from the recent menu.
- Tap Recent App Key, located on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- The list of all background running apps will appear.
- Swipe right or left to close app one by one otherwise hit Close All.
After you close all the background apps restart your Galaxy S20, now see if there increase in its overall performance.
Boot Your Galaxy S20 into Safe Mode and Scan through the Apps
Booting the device to safe mode is essential to find out the culprit of the problem or pinpoint the third-party app causing the problem. Once you know the culprit, you can undoubtedly uninstall it from the device. After that verify the issue occurs with a particular app in other devices or else wait for updates to verify.
- Hold the Power Key until Power off symbol appears.
- Touch the Power Off icon until the safe mode appears on the screen.
- Hit the Safe Mode.
Browse through the phone, and verify its works as fast after disabling the third-party app. If it works quick and responsive in safe mode, then the culprit could be any game or app or a particular third-party app that needs to be updated. Moreover, you can also uninstall the culprit app to bring back the original speed of the Samsung device.
Make Some Changes in Developer Options
The most effective method on how to speed up Samsung Galaxy S20 is in the developer mode. Not every user will be familiar with this, but if you are hardcore who can make effective changes in it, to bring the best output from it.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap About Phone.
- Tap Software Information.
- Search and hit Build Number 7 times.
- Finally, the developer mode is enabled.
- After that, go back to the main page of the Settings Menu.
- Swipe and hit Developer Options.
- Now there are three options highlighted on the screen Animation Duration Scale, Transition Animation Scale, and Windows Animation Scale.
- Disabling these options is not a good option, just low down the speed of all the three options can help to increase the speed of S20Ultra.
- Lastly, restart the smartphone and experience quick and responsive Samsung S20, S20Plus, and S20Ultra.
Clear Everything Stored in your Cache Partition
- Switch off the device.
- Hold the Power Button and Volume Button simultaneously.
- When Recovery Mode appears let out all the buttons.
- Press the Volume Low Button to feature “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- To enter it press the Power Button.
- Scroll through the option using the Volume Low Button and select YES using the Power Button.
- After completion of it, Reboot System Now will appear.
- Select it and restart your device.
Perform Factory Reset
If nothing works, the best option is the factory reset. It will clear all the data stored in the device along with SMS, images, and files, so we suggest you back up all the data before performing the factory reset.
- From the main screen, navigate to Settings Icon.
- Hit Settings.
- Search and hit General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Go to Factory Data Reset.
- Touch Reset Button.
- Enter Password and Prompt.