The popular Time Warner Cable Services is behind the RoadRunner Email. TWC is an emerging internet service provider is acclaimed to be budget-friendly and super fast for middle-class families. Here comes a question, what is roadrunner email? Well, it is webmail provided by the TWC and as you can see, it’s not like Gmail, to simply open the app and register the email account. It takes a few steps and corrects information, to set up the RoadRunner Email on Android.
RoadRunner webmail is a fundamental need because it is only means of contact between Time Warner Cable Services and You; while most of the people have made it as their professional email. Here are few steps to add RoadRunner Email on Samsung phone.
How to Setup RoadRunner Email on Samsung Phone
We’ve divided the procedure into three parts, it’ll be easy for you to add RoadRunner Email on your Samsung phone.
Part 1: Basic Settings
- Open the Email
- Type in your roadrunner email and tap Next.
- Choose Personal(POP3), then tap Next.
- Enter the roadrunner password.
Part 2: Incoming Server Settings
Under Incoming Server Settings, set the following fields,
- Username: Enter the complete email address which contains @maine.rr.com at the end, though it may vary depending upon the region, for instance, satx.rr.com, etc. Password: Enter the roadrunner email password.
- Server: pop-server.maine.rr.com, it may vary upon your location. Here’s the list of all the servers. If pop-server.maine.rr.com doesn’t work then try pop-server.rr.com.
- Port: 110
- Security type: None
- Tap Next to move forward.
Part 3: Outgoing Server Settings
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com, find the server of your location from this list. If smtp-server.maine.rr.com doesn’t help try smpt-server.rr.com
- Port: 587 (It can be 25)
- Security type: None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org, again domain varies as per the location.
- Password: Enter the roadrunner email password.
- Tap Next and, then Next.
- Type the name which you would like to show to recipients, in the Your name field.
- Tap Next.
- Best Video Meeting Apps for Mac and Windows
- Top Apps to learn DIY on Android and iOS
- Best Breaking News Alert Apps for Android