Table of Contents Show
PS5 Console and PS5 DualSense Controller are of many users, from streaming Movies and TV Shows to Playing Games using Controller on Phones and Computers, PS5 completes a set. Even though PS5 Controller is not designed to work with PC and Mac, but there are certain games that still support the controller, and there is no harm in playing games with PS5 Controller.
However, you might not be able to use the PS5 centric features while using a controller with Mac and Windows, but there won’t be any issue with normal gameplay. Learn how to pair PS5 DualSense Controller with PC and MacBook, Mac.
How to Connect PS5 DualSense Controller to Mac, MacBook, Windows 10
PS5 Controller can be paired and connected to the PC using USB and also via Bluetooth. We’ve mentioned a stepwise procedure for both, choose the one that suits you. Gameplay won’t be affected by choosing either method.
Connect PS5 Controller using USB
Often people choose the easiest ways to accomplish the task, and when it comes to connecting a PS5 controller to a PC, USB is preferred. You don’t have to worry about the instant battery draining or disconnecting issues that may happen with Bluetooth. However, a USB-C to USB-A cable will be needed to connect the PS5 controller with the PC.
If you already have a USB-C to USB-A cable, there won’t be an issue. Its a kind of plug and play method.
Connect PS5 DualSense to PC using Bluetooth
It’s no doubt that your PC won’t have Bluetooth compatibility, if you don’t want to mess up with a USB cable, Bluetooth is a good option. Though, it drains the battery of the controller.
- Press the PS button and Create button on the PS5 Controller.
- Now, navigate to the Settings app on your PC and then click the Devices option.
- Select Add Bluetooth or other device and click Bluetooth
- Click on the PS5 DualSense Controller when it appears in the list.
- Give few seconds until the pairing process completes.
- Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Press the PS and Create button to put the PS5 Controller in pairing mode.
- Now look for the PS5 Controller in the Bluetooth window on Mac.
- Click Pair to connect a PS5 controller to MacBook, Mac.