Facebook and Instagram Messengers support Emoji Reactions for a long. Recently, WhatsApp rolled out wider updates with many bug fixes and Emoji Reaction. Ultimately, all the Meta owned platforms like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp have Emoji reactions. WhatsApp Reactions allows us to react with Emoji individually in one-to-one conversations as well as in WhatsApp Groups. We all know with emojis we can express more than words, and most importantly it takes less effort.
As of right now, a total of six emoji reactions are available to use, and we hope that WhatsApp will roll out more with future updates. What if you react to the wrong message or shoot a laughing reaction at some serious news? No worries, we have a solution to this, continue to read this and learn how to change or remove Emoji on WhatsApp Messages.
- 1 How to Change or Remove Reaction from WhatsApp Messages on iPhone, Android?
- 1.1 How to Change Emoji Reaction on WhatsApp Message?
- 1.2 How to Remove Emoji Reaction on WhatsApp Message?
- 1.3 How to Disable/Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp?
- 1.4 How to Disable or Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp on iPhone?
- 1.5 How to Disable or Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp in Android?
How to Change or Remove Reaction from WhatsApp Messages on iPhone, Android?
Steps to change or remove Emoji Reaction on WhatsApp Messages for all iPhones and Android devices are the same. Follow the procedure and get to know.
How to Change Emoji Reaction on WhatsApp Message?
- Go to WhatsApp App and open the WhatsApp Conversation from which you want to change the Emoji Reaction of the WhatsApp Message.
- Long press the WhatsApp Message on which you’ve reacted and want to change the Emoji Reaction. Doing this will bring up all the Emoji Reactions.
- Now you can tap on any of the other available reactions.
How to Remove Emoji Reaction on WhatsApp Message?
There are two ways to remove Emoji Reactions on WhatsApp Messages, go through each of them and choose the one which you think is suitable for you.
- Open the WhatsApp App.
- Go to the WhatsApp Chat from which you want to remove the reaction.
- Long press the WhatsApp Message which consists Emoji Reaction and tap Emoji to undo the reaction.
- Open the WhatsApp Conversation and tap on the Emoji that you want to remove.
- Tap on ‘Tap to Remove’.
How to Disable/Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp?
By default, WhatsApp notifies you when someone reacts to your message and simultaneously the other person will receive a notification when you react to their messages. However, WhatsApp lets us enable and disable the reaction notifications for Groups as well as Individual Chats.
How to Disable or Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Go to the WhatsApp App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Settings on the lower-right screen.
- Tap Notifications.
- Toggle On/Off Reaction Notifications (Individual Message) and Reaction Notifications (For Group Notifications).
How to Disable or Enable Reaction Notifications on WhatsApp in Android?
- Navigate to the WhatsApp App.
- Tap on three dots in the top menu bar.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Toggle Off/On Reaction Notifications (For Individual Chats) and Reaction Notifications (For Groups).
- How to Enable WhatsApp Two Factor Authentication on iPhone, Android
- How to Delete Other Storage on Samsung Phone?
- Best Samsung Galaxy Tablets You Can Buy Now