Your device continuously receiving the calls from an unknown number is one of the most frustrating situations, and particularly it’s more annoying while attaining important meetings during business times or else spending memorable days with family and loved ones. As of now, many companies market their products and service by simply calling or messaging the customers. That is a good strategy to build the business, but for the consumer; it results in disturbance while performing important tasks.
However, the advanced processed phone like the Samsung phone comes with a pre-installed feature to block unknown numbers. So if you are continuously receiving the phone calls from the same number, then continue reading the article as we have mentioned effective steps to prevent unknown number phone calls and spam calls on Samsung phones.
Best Way to Block Unknown Number on Samsung Phone
How to Block Unknown Phone Number on Samsung Phone
To begin the process to get rid of nuisance calls let’s learn how to block unknown or spam calls on your phone. Firstly we suggest registering your phone number in the list of the National Do Not Call Registry. After doing so, you will be registered in just 31 days, if your device receives unwanted or spam calls after this procedure, you can simply report the issue. Well, not every call are spam on your Samsung phone, usually, you might receive continuous calls from various unknown number on your phone; in such a scenario, you simply need to block all the unknown number calls. To do so simply follow the given below steps
- Go to Phone App > Three Vertical Dots.
- Hit Settings > Block Number.
- To block the unknown contact; enable Block Unknown/Private Number.
Doing so will completely disallow all the incoming calls which are unknown to your device contact library.
How to Block Phone Number on Samsung Phone
If you are receiving continuous calls from the same number, it is one of the frustrating scenarios, fortunately, Samsung phone offers to block the phone calls from a particular number.
- Navigate to the Phone App > Three Vertical Dots present on the top left corner.
- Choose Settings > Block Number.
- Write down the number you want to block and then tap on the + Icon present beside it.
How to Unblock Number on Samsung Phone?
Moving forward, sometimes the contact you have blocked can be important for you. But you don’t have how to unblock the contacts on a Samsung phone; no worries! We have mentioned the steps to do so.
- Go to Phone App > Choose Three Vertical Dots.
- Hit Settings > Block Number.
- In this menu, you will get the list of a number you have blocked to date. Simply tap on the – Icon present beside the number.
How To Block Spam Calls On Samsung Phone?
Have gt bored too many spams calls on your phone? fortunately, the case of the Samsung phone offers to block only spam calls. Here are the steps to do so.
- Choose the Phone App > Three Vertical Dots.
- Select Settings > Block Number.
- Hit Spam And Scam Calls and enable it.
- From that menu select either Block All Spam And Scam Calls or Only Block High-Risk Scam Calls.
Stay Away From Corrupted Calls!
These are some of the handy and effective steps to block and unblock the number on the Samsung. If you like it, simply share as much as possible.
- How to Enable/Disable Call Recording on any Samsung Phone?
- How to Hide Caller ID on Samsung?
- Best Fast Wireless Chargers for Samsung Phone?