We use our Samsung S20, S20 Plus more often to click perfect images. It’s quite hard to capture perfect pictures, but once you have captured, you want to make sure that no one takes the credit of it. Nowadays, if you upload images to a social platform, it’s no longer safe. And even you cannot retain your ownership on particular images. But there is one way to protect the images, by adding watermark on it. Adding a watermark is as simple as adding stickers on pictures from the gallery.
After buying the best flagship Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, if you didn’t get features like add watermark on pictures, isn’t it bitter? Don’t hesitate, that’s not going to happen, because Samsung S20, S20 Plus smartphone gives authority to us to add watermarks on desired images. However, there is only one method to add watermarks on images and once you turn on that option, the device will add watermarks on all the images.
How to Add Watermark on Samsung S20 Ultra, S20 Photos?
- Open the Gallery app on your phone.
- Tap on any of the photos to add Galaxy S20 Watermark.
- Look for the Pencil icon, to bring up Edit mode.
- Tap Stickers icon.
- Go for the Calendar icon.
- Select the Samsung Galaxy sticker.
- You can adjust the watermark anywhere, Zoom IN and OUT to resize.
- Later, tap Save.