Debit and credit cards are the most essential thing in life at some point bulkiness in the wallet is irritating. No worries, with Samsung Pay you can add both credit & debit cards. It’s just like a digital wallet through which you can manage multiple cards at the same time. It offers everything you search for like manage cards, payment through desired cards, viewing history of transactions, and more.
Once everything is managed, you can do online shopping through your phone or Samsung Active Watch. Moreover, you can also delete the desired card which clears all your transaction history and card number of a particular card. But only things, you need to do is delete the card separately on the phone and smartwatch.
- 1 How to Add a Card to Samsung Pay
How to Add a Card to Samsung Pay
- From the main screen, swipe up to access App Tray.
- Go to Samsung Pay.
- Hit Menu located on the left top corner.
- Select Cards.
- After that, touch Add Card. Tap Debit/Credit Card.
- Follow the instruction prompted on the screen and agree on terms and conditions to register your card.
How to Remove a card from Samsung Pay
- Go to Samsung Pay.
- Hit Three Horizontal Lines.
- Select Cards.
- Choose the desired card you want to remove.
- Touch Three-Vertical Dots.
- Tap Delete Card and reason to delete a card.
- Touch DELETE and enter biometric or PIN.
How to Add a payment card in the Samsung Pay on Samsung Watch
Well, if it’s your first time you are using Samsung Pay then you need to add a card yourself. Otherwise, if you have used it before, you just need to link your watch to the phone and enter a PIN to import the card in the watch.
- On your smartphone, go to Galaxy Wearable App.
- From the main menu, scroll up and hit Samsung Pay.
- Enter the Samsung account, if they ask.
- Hit + icon located on the right upper corner.
- Select Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Hit Enter Card Manually to enter card number through typing or take a snap of card number.
- Enter all the information asked and touch Next.
- Read terms and services.
- Touch Agree To All.
- Select the appropriate method to verify the card.
- Tap Submit.
- Lastly, hit Done.
How to Remove Card in the Samsung Pay on Samsung Watch
Removing the card from phone and watch is performed separately, though the Samsung Pay are the same on both devices. If you want to remove the card you can do directly through the Galaxy Wearable app or from the watch.
- On the Samsung watch, press the Top Button until Samsung Pay is prompted on the screen.
- Enter the PIN.
- If you use more than one card, swipe to the desired card you want to delete.
- Hit Three-Vertical Dots.
- Touch Delete.
- Lastly, hit Minus Icon.
How to Remove Card in the Samsung Pay on the Watch through Phone
- From the phone main screen, go to the Galaxy Wearable App.
- Hit Samsung Pay.
- Tap the desired card you want to delete.
- Touch Delete Symbol.
- Select Delete.
How to Manage your Registered Cards on Samsung Pay
As we know we can add up to 10 cards in Samsung Pay, but at the same time, it becomes difficult to manage the card. So follow the given below steps to manage cards on Samsung Pay.
- Hit More Options to remove or add from the cards you have entered.
- Tap Info Icon to install a mobile app or to know the service number of card issuers.
- Scroll up from the bottom of the screen to know the recent transaction.
- If you want to select the card for the payment just hit Menu>Cards, select the desired card from the list.
- How to Remove Data Usage Warning in Samsung S20?
- Will My Phone Get Android 11? Complete List Updated 2020
- Best Tablets for Teenagers in 2020
- How to Remove Meet from Gmail Sidebar
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds in 2020