Table of Contents Show
- 1. Check Internet Connection
- 2. Is Google Down Today? Check It!
- 3. Refresh Network Using Toggling Airplane Mode Off/On
- 4. Reset Network Settings
- 5. Force Close Google App
- 6. Sign Out And Sign In To Your Google Account
- 7. Clear Cache Of Google Or Chrome App
- 8. Use Other Browsers
- 9. Contact Google Support
- 10. Other Basic Solution
- Fix Google Search Not Working On Samsung!
Most Samsung flagship owners prefer using Google as their prior search engine. And the best part of using it on the Samsung phone or Tab is it’s accessible easily by adding Google Widget from the home screen. Thus, a malfunctioning or technical issue is inevitable. If that’s what you are going through, fuss not.
In this troubleshooting guide, I will introduce you to some of the best solutions to fix Google Search not working on your Samsung phone or Tab. Trust me, these tips and tricks will help get it running back normally.
1. Check Internet Connection
A corrupted internet connection might be the reason Google search issue on Samsung. So first, check the mobile data or Wi-Fi connections.
- Ensure mobile data & Wi-Fi have strong network signals.
- Enable/disable Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Make sure you are connected correct Wi-Fi network.
- Restart router.
- Turn off VPN.
2. Is Google Down Today? Check It!
Sometimes the Google or Chrome server might be under maintenance or going through an outage. Thus, check server status of Google.
3. Refresh Network Using Toggling Airplane Mode Off/On
Swipe down the Notification Panel, I suggest enabling Airplane mode and then turning it off. That’s It!
4. Reset Network Settings
If a normal network refresh doesn’t work, you must give it a try to reset network settings. Here is how you can do it.
- Head to the Settings.
- Choose General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- Hit Reset Settings.
- Lastly, choose Reset.
5. Force Close Google App
Running multiple applications in the background can prevent Google to work usually. For that, long-press on the Google App Icon. Select App Info Icon. And further, tap Force Stop at the bottom right corner.
6. Sign Out And Sign In To Your Google Account
At times, your Google accounts me having an issue. However, you can fix it by signing out and back in the Google Account will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below.
- Access the Google or Chrome App.
- Hit on the Profile Photo from the left-top corner.
- Lastly, choose Remove Account from the drop-down.
7. Clear Cache Of Google Or Chrome App
Whenever you visit and browse on the Google App, it stores the temporary files. And for that, the Google App accumulates the cache memory over time and gets corrupted. In this scenario, we suggest clearing the cache by following the steps below.
- Head to the Settings App.
- Choose Apps.
- Search and select Google or Chrome App from the list.
- Tap on the Storage.
- Lastly, select Clear Cache.
Tip: If clearing the cache doesn’t works, you can try clearing the data. As there is a possibility that issue is within the app data.
8. Use Other Browsers
If you have Google Search not working, it can be a fault within the app. In this scenario, we suggest using an alternative browser; Bing, Samsung Internet, etc.
9. Contact Google Support
If nothing works on your side, it’s time to contact Google Support team. And ask for further assistance.
10. Other Basic Solution
Restart iPhone: Whenever there is a little bug within the system, it’s always recommended to restart the Samsung phone. For that, long press the Power Off Button. Select Green Restart Button and let the procedure get finished.
Update App: To prevent bugs, Google frequently launches updates. So keep your Google Chrome Updated/
Update OS: Using the outdated OS for a longer duration can make the device glitchy. Therefore, move to the Settings App. Choose Software Update. Tap Download And Install.
Fix Google Search Not Working On Samsung!
When Google Search has stopped working on Samsung phone and Tab, it can be frustrating. However, the tips mentioned in the above article can instantly find and fix the problem.