A Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro won’t turn on and is as useful as a car without fuel, what makes the big difference is the Smartwatch is almost pricing more than $150. But there is no need to worry more-there various reasons behind the issue, and it probably get fixed by a bunch of troubleshooting steps.
Here in this article, we go through all the possible troubleshooting steps. In case, if none of the workarounds shows positive results, then your Galaxy Watch5 Pro might have encountered a hardware issue that can’t be fixed without a technician. So none of the troubleshooting gets your Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro turned on again, don’t the thing worst. Bring it to the Samsung Store for professional work.
- 1 Why Is My Galaxy Watch5 Pro Not Responding and Turning On?
- 1.1 Charge Your Galaxy Watch
- 1.2 Use Different Power Outlet to Charge
- 1.3 Clean the Charger And Watch
- 1.4 Use the Laptop/PC to Charger
- 1.5 Force Restart Watch
- 1.6 Update Watch Software
- 1.7 Factory Reset Watch
- 1.8 Contact Samsung Support!
- 1.9 Bonus Tips: Galaxy Watch5 Pro Not Turning On After Swimming
- 1.10 Why Is My Samsung Galaxy Watch Not Turning On?
- 1.11 Why Is My Galaxy Watch Screen Not Working?
Why Is My Galaxy Watch5 Pro Not Responding and Turning On?
As mentioned above there 1are various causes behind the Samsung Watch5 Pro charing but not turning On, but the most prominent reason is your watch is completely discharged, in this case, you have to charge it with an official charger or Best Wireless Charger. Moving forward it can be dirt and stain over the charging spot. And at last, it can be a corrupted watch.
No matter what the cause is! In this article, we have mentioned all the troubleshooting steps to get rid of the Galaxy Watch5 Pro power button not working so go through it step-by-step and use the Watch flawlessly.
Charge Your Galaxy Watch
It looks piddling, but the Galaxy Watch might have run out of Battery. The general tip is you should Verify The Samsung Galaxy Watch Battery Life. And if everything seems normal, try using the Official Charger or else use the Premium Wireless Charger. After the completion of the charging cycle see if the Samsung Watch5 Pro won’t turn on after being dead got fixed! If not, move forward to the next tricks.
Use Different Power Outlet to Charge
At certain times, the Galaxy Watch5 Pro doesn’t turn on, which means not charged. It’s feasible that the charging port to which your charger is connected is abnormal. So try changing with another Outlet.
Clean the Charger And Watch
As of now, there might be chances where your Charger or Watch itself came with Dirt, stains, and Debris. Due to this, the sweet spot of the charger and Watch doesn’t come in contact accurately ultimately resulting in Galaxy Watch not turning on. In this scenario, we recommend cleaning up the Watch and charger with a cotton cloth.
Use the Laptop/PC to Charger
Laying out all the possibilities to charge, but the Galaxy Watch5 Pro not turning on is still a mystery. Well considering the low battery as a culprit. Let’s try charging the device using a Laptop/PC. If it works for you, then you are a lucky guy. If not, move to the next troubleshooting trick.
Force Restart Watch
Galaxy Watch5 Pro not turning on out-of-box can also be due to minor bugs with the Watch. However, those minor bugs can get easily fixed by restarting the Watch. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
From the Watch’s Main Screen, swipe down from to the top display to open the Quick Settings Shade.
- Step 1 → Hit on the Power Shortcut.
- Step 2 → Select Power Off, and wait until the device shuts off. Turn it back on by pressing the Power Button until the screen display lights up.
Now try turning it back on, even if this troubleshooting didn’t work for you, move to the next troubleshooting.
Update Watch Software
Outdated software can definitely cause improper functioning of the Watch. And the best thing you update software of the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro through the phone it is connected with. Since the Samsung Galaxy is not responding, follow the given below steps.
- Step 1 → Navigate to the Samsung Wearable App > Watch Settings.
- Step 2 → Choose Watch Software Update. And in case, if the Samsung Galaxy Watch highlights, the Home Screen, swipe and tap on the Software Update or Band Software Update.
- Step 3 → Lastly choose Download And Install.
Now, wait until the procedure gets finished.
Factory Reset Watch
The last resort left in the array to fix Samsung Watch not turning on is Factory Reset. However, we don’t recommend it as it will delete all the data stored in the device but it is the betterment for your Watch.
- Step 1 → Press and hold the Power Key to feature Rebooting Text and then release the key.
- Step 2 → Afterwards, press the Power Key for a few seconds to highlight Select Reboot Mode on the screen.
- Step 3 → Head to the Recover Option by pressing the same Power Button.
When the recovery screen appears, press the Power until the Galaxy Watch resets.
Contact Samsung Support!
After performing all the possible tricks to fix to get your watch to normal working, if still the issue persists, Bad Luck!
As I said that there might be a hardware issue with the watch from the first day you purchased it, take the Watch to the Samsung Service Station and take advantage of the WARRANTY CARD!
Bonus Tips: Galaxy Watch5 Pro Not Turning On After Swimming
If the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro won’t turn on after swimming, rinse off it with pure water. Why Pure Water? Because the sea or normal tap water can be corrosive, result in Samsung Galaxy Watch does not respond. However, if the freshwater doesn’t work, place it in the bag filled with rice for a minimum of 3-4 days.
Why Is My Samsung Galaxy Watch Not Turning On?
First of all, check the battery of the Watch, if it’s low, it will not turn on at all. So charge it fully, if still, the issue persists go through the above-mentioned guide.
Why Is My Galaxy Watch Screen Not Working?
If your Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro screen not responding, or frozen can be due to the outdated version OS. So update the Software, in case you encounter after attaining a random fall, it could the physical damage too!
- Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Watch 5/Watch 5 Pro
- Best Fast Power Bank for Samsung Device
- How to Use ECG on Samsung Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro