Table of Contents Show
- Fix No Service & Searching on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14: Unable to Make or Receive Calls iPhone 14
- Quick Suggestions:
- Traveling Internationally? (Enable Data Roaming)
- If You See SOS or SOS Only
- Turn Off Automatic Network Selection
- Switch Between Voice & Data Settings
- Set Correct Date & Time
- Force Restart iPhone
- Update iPhone and Carrier Settings
- Reset Network Settings
- Contact Carrier Service Provider
- Contact Apple Support
- How do you fix no service on iPhone?
- Why does my iPhone 14 Pro randomly have no service?
- SIM Card inserted but no service iPhone 14?
Can’t make or receive calls on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14? iPhone 14 Pro No Service and Searching issues are pretty common, but since it is mostly related to software, we can fix them right away. When No Service on iPhone 14, you won’t be able to make calls, receive calls, send or receive text messages, and cellular data won’t work, these are the probable problems that you might be facing right now. No worries, we’ll walk you through the potential workarounds that have actually resolved the same issue with other iPhones earlier.
Not all the time the iPhone is the culprit, therefore, you should also check the issues from Carrier’s side, follow the article in the below-mentioned flow to fix the issue.
Fix No Service & Searching on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14: Unable to Make or Receive Calls iPhone 14
- Check Coverage Area: You cannot expect iPhone with all Signal Bars while staying in a basement or outskirts of the country. Though the reach of carrier providers has vastly increased, but often, due to interferences or in a weird area, you may face network coverage problems. To verify, walk out to another point and try to be in an area where you can get a signal.
- Toggle Airplane Mode: Not to mention, enabling Airplane mode disconnects the iPhone from all the wireless connections. After a minute you can disable the Airplane mode, hence it will refresh iPhone’s wireless connections.
- Toggle Cellular Data: Recommended by Apple, turn off Mobile Data and turn it On to fix No Signal and Searching on iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14.
- Re-insert SIM Card (Not Applicable for eSIM): As you might be aware for United Status people, Apple has removed the physical SIM Card Tray from the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, in that case, you have to jump to the next solutions, or else with physical SIM Card iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, remove and re-insert SIM Card.
Traveling Internationally? (Enable Data Roaming)
Carrier takes extra charges when Data Roaming is enabled, and that’s why by default Data Roaming is disabled on iPhone. However, if you’re traveling internationally, the Data Roaming must be turned on to use the calling and internet services over the same carrier. Here’s how to enable Data Roaming.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap Mobile Data.
- Select Mobile Data Options.
- Tap Data Roaming and Enable it.
If You See SOS or SOS Only
If you encounter SOS Only or SOS right in the status bar, it means the phone isn’t linked to a network, fret not, you can still make an emergency call. Keep note, the feature is only available in United States, Canada, and Australia.
Turn Off Automatic Network Selection
Manually choosing the network can also fix the “No Service” problem on iPhone 14 Pro Max. You can do by heading to Settings > Mobile Data > Network Selection. Now disable toggle next to the Automatic.
Switch Between Voice & Data Settings
Toggling in between cellular connection’s voice and data can prevent your iPhone from connecting with Mobile Operator. You can do this by navigating to Settings > Mobile Data > Voice & Data and hover in between various options and voice configurations.
Set Correct Date & Time
Configuring the incorrect date and time on your iOS device can do various problems within services and apps. You can solve by heading to Settings > General > Data & Time and disabling the toggle beside Set Automatically. Configure the time manually.
Force Restart iPhone
Nevertheless, what the issue is, force restarting iPhones always tackles minor bugs and sometimes major issues too. Here’s how to restart iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold Side button until Apple logo appears.
Update iPhone and Carrier Settings
Like Apps and iOS Updates, Carrier also releases updates to stabilize and improvise the connectivity and performance of calls, internet, etc. On iPhone, we get to check and update the Carrier Settings from the Settings App.
Make sure your iPhone is connected to a high-speed Wi-Fi Network before initiating the updates.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- If there’s any pending update available, a pop-up will show up to update the Carrier Settings.
Reset Network Settings
Apple lets us erase the network settings of iPhone because any incorrect made on iPhone could create network problems. Thankfully, you can reset it to factory defaults. Although, it will delete the saved Wi-Fi Passwords, APN, and VPN Settings which are added to iPhone, but you can definitely add it later.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Contact Carrier Service Provider
Still, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro No Service or Searching persists? You should run to the carrier service provider and ask them for any possible outage in your area, check the validity of the cellular plan, or what went wrong with the Carrier. Let them figure out why no service on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro is showing.
To get the contact number of the Carrier, visit their Official Website.
Contact Apple Support
If the Carrier Service Provider is saying everything is excellent from their end, but still there’s no service or searching issue on iPhone, it’s time to escalate it to Apple also. They might ask you to bring the iPhone to Apple Service Center for further investigation, you know what to do.
How do you fix no service on iPhone?
First make sure you’re not in the basement or outskirts where other networks are also failing, ask any person nearby the status of their network. Up next, reset network settings to erase network settings to factory default, go to Settings app > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Why does my iPhone 14 Pro randomly have no service?
Check for network outage from Carrier’s end and restart iPhone to resolve it.
SIM Card inserted but no service iPhone 14?
Remove SIM Card, clean the SIM Card and SIM Card Tray, and reinsert the SIM. This shall fix the issue right away.